Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Offer***
The Car Maintenance course is designed to provide you with everything you need to become an expert with your car and help you save money by doing every repair that can be accomplished at home.
This course is the best car maintenance training program that teaches you the most important car maintenance services you need to know whether you are a teen driver, first-time or an experienced driver. You will also understand why it is vital to check on your car regularly,including the basic parts of the car diagram, what they do, and how they look like.
By completing this course, you will be skilled enough to look for car maintenance jobs, start taking control of your car and be able to keep it looking attractive and functioning flawlessly without having to spend thousands of pounds on maintenance.
Learn how to perform essential Car Maintenance and save yourself a fortune in expensive repair work and garage bills.
Along with this Car Maintenance Level 3 Diploma, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with this Car Maintenance Level 3?
- Course 1: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Course 2: Basic Automotive Engineering: Onboard Diagnostics
- Course 3: Electrical Components And Circuits - Level 3
- Course 4: Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2
- Course 5: Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4
- Course 6: First Aid at Work
- Course 7: COSHH Training and Safety - Level 2
- Course 8: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 9: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Course 10: Personal Hygiene
This comprehensive course provides the essential technical skills and knowledge needed to work on automobiles and keep them roadworthy safely.
The Car Maintenance Level 3 course provides an excellent way to receive online tutoring for performing overhauls and restoration work on your vehicle. You will be taught every essential procedure from changing a tyre and replacing headlights, to more advanced routines like changing spark plugs and checking your braking system. It provides all the information needed for a new driver to become a skilled mechanic.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Car Maintenance Level 3? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but a lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Course Curriculum for Maintenance
***Car Maintenance Level 3***
- Chapter 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Chapter 2: General Maintenance
- Chapter 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Chapter 4: Tires
- Chapter 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Chapter 6: The Cooling System
- Chapter 7: The Fuel System
- Chapter 8: The Electrical System
- Chapter 9: The Drive Train
- Chapter 10: Brakes
- Chapter 11: The Auto Repair Industry
***Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma***
- Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Basics of Engine
- Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
***Basic Automotive Engineering: Onboard Diagnostics***
- Unit 01: Introduction
- Unit 02: Various Aspects of Onboard diagnostics
- Unit 03: Various systems
***Electrical Components And Circuits - Level 3***
- Wiring / Conductors inside electrical cabinets
- Busbars - 60mm busbar system - design, build and dimension
- 119 photos of electrical cabinets + 60mm busbar system in 3D
***Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2***
- Car Maintenance - Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Car Maintenance - Module 02: Introduction to Fire Safety
- Car Maintenance - Module 03: Voltage and Resistance
- Car Maintenance - Module 04: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Car Maintenance - Module 05: Safety Precautions
- Car Maintenance - Module 06: Fire Safety Legislation
- Car Maintenance - Module 07: Measures of Fire Safety
- Car Maintenance - Module 08: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures
***Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4***
- Car Maintenance - Introduction
- Car Maintenance - Functions & Components of Lubrication System
- Car Maintenance - Basic Working of the Lubrication System
- Car Maintenance - Properties, Additives & Designations of Lube Oils
- Car Maintenance - Lab Analysis & Diagnostics of the Lubrication Oil
***First Aid at Work***
- Car Maintenance - Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Car Maintenance - Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Car Maintenance - Incident Management at Work
- Car Maintenance - Primary Survey
- Car Maintenance - Secondary Survey
- Car Maintenance - Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Car Maintenance - Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Car Maintenance - Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Car Maintenance - Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Car Maintenance - Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Car Maintenance - Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Car Maintenance - Call for an Emergency
***COSHH Training and Safety - Level 2***
- Car Maintenance - COSHH Explained
- Car Maintenance - COSHH Regulations
- Car Maintenance - Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances
- Car Maintenance - Identifying Hazardous Substances
- Car Maintenance - COSHH Risk Assessments
- Car Maintenance - Control Measures and Monitoring
- Car Maintenance - Implementing Control Measures
***Manual Handling Level 2***
- Car Maintenance - Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Car Maintenance - Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Car Maintenance - Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Car Maintenance - Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Car Maintenance - Safe Lifting Techniques
***Workplace Health and Safety Diploma***
- Car Maintenance - Module 01: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Car Maintenance - Module 02: Managing for Health and Safety
- Car Maintenance - Module 03: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Car Maintenance - Module 04: Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Car Maintenance - Module 05: Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Car Maintenance - Module 06: Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Car Maintenance - Module 07: Safety in Different Work Settings
- Car Maintenance - Module 08: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Car Maintenance - Module 09: Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
- Car Maintenance - Module 01: Introduction to Personal Hygiene and a Brief History
- Car Maintenance - Module 02: Looking Clean, Smelling Clean
- Car Maintenance - Module 03: Improving and Maintaining Oral Health
- Car Maintenance - Module 04: Care of the Eyes
- Car Maintenance - Module 05: Ear Care Secrets
- Car Maintenance - Module 06: Foot & Nail Care in Personal Hygiene
- Car Maintenance - Module 07: Hair Care Hygienic Ways
- Car Maintenance - Module 08: Hygienic Approach to Skin Care
- Car Maintenance - Module 09: Maintain Good Toilet Hygiene
- Car Maintenance - Module 10: Potential Hygiene Guidelines
- Car Maintenance - Module 11: Personal Hygiene During Coronavirus Pandemic
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the Car Maintenance course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
Car Maintenance Level 3
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Car Maintenance Level 3. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Car Maintenance Level 3
Our Car Maintenance Level 3 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this Car Maintenance course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Car Maintenance Level 3
Car Maintenance Course would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Car Enthusiast
- Car Designers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.