Add to basket or enquire
Gain the skills of car maintenance and driving with our Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle course.
The Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle course will cover the fundamentals of the road, including road signs and signals. This extensive learning pack will teach you the skills to drive safely at night and in low-light conditions, as well as look for hazards. It will also help you prepare for the driving test and learn how it is scored.
Along with this Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle you will get 10 premium courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
This Car Maintenance & Driving Test Training Bundle Consists of the following Premium courses:
- Course 01: Car Maintenance & Driving Test
- Course 02: Driving Instructor
- Course 03: Basic Automotive Engineering: Onboard Diagnostics
- Course 04: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Course 05: Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4
- Course 06: Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2
- Course 07: Electrical Components And Circuits Level 3
- Course 08: COSHH Training and Safety - Level 2
- Course 09: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 10: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Course 11: First Aid at Work
Enrol today in the Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle course and master the essential skills of driving.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundleis Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Car Maintenance & Driving Test Training:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificates, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable and internationally renowned experience without leaving your home
Course Curriculum of Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle
Course 01: Car Maintenance & Driving Test
- Module 01: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 02: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 03: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 04: Tyres
- Module 05: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 06: The Cooling System
- Module 07: The Fuel System
- Module 08: The Electrical System
- Module 09: The Drive Train
- Module 10: Brakes
- Module 11: Buying a Car
Driving Test Preparation
- Module 01: DRIVING TEST
- Module 02: Rules for Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters
- Module 03: General Rules, Techniques and Advice for All Drivers and Riders
- Module 04: Rules for Drivers and Motorcyclists
- Module 05: Driving in Adverse Weather Conditions
- Module 06: Signs, Signals and Road Markings
- Module 07: Maintenance, Breakdowns and Other Incidents
- Module 08: Using the Road and Parking
- Module 09: DSA Practical Driving Test
- Module 10: Preparation for the Test
- Module 11: Day of the Test
- Module 12: Your Test Result
- Module 13: Things to Remember
Course 02: Driving Instructor
- Module 01: The Driving Instructor
- Module 02: Structured Driver Training
- Module 03: The ADI Exams
- Module 04: Communication Skills and Dealing with a New Client
- Module 05: Learning to Drive
- Module 06: Driving Large Vehicles
- Module 07: Assessment Items
- Module 08: Disabilities and Impairments
Course 03: Basic Automotive Engineering: Onboard Diagnostics
- Unit 01: Introduction
- Unit 02: Various Aspects of Onboard diagnostics
- Unit 03: Various systems
Course 04: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Basics of Engine
- Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
Course 05: Engine Lubricant System Training - Level 4
- Functions & Components of Lubrication System
- Basic Working of the Lubrication System
- Properties, Additives & Designations of Lube Oils
- Lab Analysis & Diagnostics of the Lubrication Oil
Course 06: Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2
- Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Module 02: Introduction to Fire Safety
- Module 03: Voltage and Resistance
- Module 04: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Module 05: Safety Precautions
- Module 06: Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 07: Measures of Fire Safety
- Module 08: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures
Course 07: Electrical Components And Circuits Level 3
- Wiring / Conductors inside electrical cabinets
- Busbars - 60mm busbar system - design, build and dimension
- 119 photos of electrical cabinets + 60mm busbar system in 3D
Course 08: COSHH Training and Safety - Level 2
- COSHH Explained
- COSHH Regulations
- Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Control Measures and Monitoring
- Implementing Control Measures
Course 09: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 10: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Module 01 : Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 02 : Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 03 : Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 04 : Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Module 05 : Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Module 06 : Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Module 07 : Safety in Different Work Settings
- Module 08 : Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Module 09 : Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
Course 11: First Aid at Work
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Call for an Emergency
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Car Maintenance & Driving Test Complete Bundle is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having this CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.