Car Maintenance Course - Accredited Course
- Tutor is available to students
Wouldn’t you love to save money by handling simple car repairs on your own?
Owning a car is expensive enough with car payments, insurance, and gas; wouldn’t it be nice if you no longer had to shell out money for repairs that you could do yourself? Our online DIY Car Maintenance course is designed to give you everything you need to be an expert with your car.
No longer will you be at the whim of your local repair shop when it comes to:
- Understanding what is under your hood
- Working on a car safely
- Basic car maintenance (changing tires, oil, wipers, etc.)
- More advanced car maintenance (Changing filters, fluids, fuses, etc.)
- Understanding and working on your brakes
- Keeping your car functioning and performing like new
Whether you are looking for an introductory course on car maintenance that will get you started towards working as a mechanic, or you are just looking to understand how to do basic maintenance on your car, our online course is exactly what you need. You will finally be able to avoid going to the mechanic for simple solutions that you can handle on your own. Even if you are going into this course know very little about cars, we can help you become an expert in every repair that can be done at home.
Learn the basics of car repair around your schedule
Our comprehensive coursework is available entirely online, so you can learn whenever and wherever it best works for you. You make your own schedule, and you work through the course material at a pace that makes sense for you. What are you waiting for? A newfound expertise in car maintenance can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle. Enroll today, start taking control of your car, and learn how to keep it looking beautiful and performing flawlessly without having to spend thousands of pounds.
Module 1: Getting Started and Staying Safe
- What is under the hood?
- What you need in your toolbox
- Preparing to work
- Basic safety techniques
- Clean up and disposal
Module 2: Basic Maintenance
- Changing a tire
- Checking and changing the oil
- Installing windshield wipers
- Replacing headlights
- Small bodywork
Module 3: More Advanced Maintenance
- How to change your filters
- Checking your transmissionfluid
- Heating and cooling systems
- Checking, changing, and charging a battery
- Replacing fuses and spark plugs
Module 4: Brake Maintenance
- Troubleshooting brake problems
- How to check and inspect your brakes
- How to check and change your brake fluid
- How to check your wheel bearings
Module 5: Other Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
- Replacing belts
- Fixing leaks
- Paint touch-ups
- Adding amenities to the car
- Keeping your car beautiful
No previous experience is required.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.