Add to basket or enquire
Why spend money on basic repairs to your home and vehicle when you could just do it yourself? Through video tutorials, online study materials and assessments, the Car Maintenance Certificate Level 2 and DIY Repair Expert course teaches you the essential maintenance and repair skills.
You will first cover fixing engines, electrical systems and drive trains, changing tyres, tackling common plumbing problems, woodworking and general maintenance. Understandably, avoiding injuries is also an important part of this course, as is creating an effective toolbox to perfectly suit your needs. Designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of auto repair and home maintenance, the course is delivered by expert tutors with years of mechanic and repair experience.
Improve your knowledge of car maintenance and DIY repair at the same time with two of our most popular courses for the price of one.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Car Maintenance Certificate Level 2 consists of eleven mandatory modules, which cover
- General maintenance
- Dashboard indicator lights
- Internal combustion engines and engine oil
- Working in the auto repair industry
- And more...
The DIY Repair Expert consists of six mandatory modules, including
- Putting together your toolbox
- Woodworking ideas and skills
- Basic ideas of plumbing
- How to protect yourself from injuries
- And more...
*Car Maintenance Certificate Level 2*
- Chapter 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Chapter 2: General Maintenance
- Chapter 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Chapter 4: Tires
- Chapter 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Chapter 6: The Cooling System
- Chapter 7: The Fuel System
- Chapter 8: The Electrical System
- Chapter 9: The Drive Train
- Chapter 10: Brakes
- Chapter 11: The Auto Repair Industry
*DIY Repair Expert*
- Essential Tools For Your Toolbox
- Woodworking Ideas And Skills
- Basic Ideas Of Plumbing
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Ideas Of Electronics
- Repairing an old ceiling
- How To Protect Yourself From Injuries
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Our Car Maintenance Certificate Level 2 and DIY Repair Expert courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol.
Studying these bundled courses would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Auto repair professional
- Interior designer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Stephen Micheal asked:
When I pay for this course where will the course be sent to me
Hi Stephen, Thanks for the question. Once you will purchase the course, we will create a student account for you on our platform and will assign you to the course. The login details will then send out to your e-mail address and you can start studying the course by logging in to your account. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
ismail kanyimbwa asked:
Hi, i am interested in the Car Maintainance course how do i pay and how long is the course?
Dear Ismail, Thank you for contacting us. You can pay via pay pal, Debit/Credit card. Total course duration is 8 hours 10 minutes. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does access to the course content expire? If so, when?
Dear Alex, Thanks for your question. In most of our courses, you will have a one-year access after purchasing. You can complete the course anytime within a year. If anyone fails to finish the course within a year, he just needs to inform us and we will happily extend his subscription without costing him any fees. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long do you get to complete this course
Hi John, Thanks for your email. You will get one year access to the course after purchase. Within this year you can complete the course at your own pace. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.