Add to basket or enquire
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is provided by the world’s leading project management association, Project Management Institute (PMI) and it is accessible to aspiring Project Managers or those with less than 3-5 years’ experience as a project lead.
Gaining your CAPM® certificate shows current and future employers that you know how to achieve consistent project success, no matter the size of the project. This course takes a deep dive into the tools required to successfully lead a project and shows prospective employers your commitment to your vocation.
Our four-day Virtual Classroom training has resulted in high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee*, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the leading CAPM trainers as well as network with fellow students.
Experienced CAPM® certified professionals can earn in the region of £50,000 per annum, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
Over four-days, the virtual classroom course will cover each chapter from the PMBOK® Guide.
Exam subjects and weightings:
- Introduction and foundational elements (6%)
- Project environments (6%)
- The role of the Project Manager (7%)
- Project Integration Management (9%)
- Project Scope Management (9%)
- Project Schedule Management (9%)
- Project Cost Management (8%)
- Project Quality Management (7%)
- Project Resource Management (8%)
- Project Communications Management (10%)
- Project Risk Management (8%)
- Project Procurement Management (4%)
- Project Stakeholder Engagement (9%)
CAPM Exam Details
- Exam style – Multiple-Choice
- Exam length – 3 hours
- Number of questions – 150
- Taken either online or at a Pearson Vue testing centre
- Please note the exam is not included in the cost of the course
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
*With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your virtual classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Why choose e-Careers?
We are an accredited provider of CAPM® training!
- Have a high pass rate
- Offer Exam Pass Guarantee*
- Are fully accredited by PMI
- Fully accredited course materials
- Give you the best price guaranteed like for like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
We also offer PMP, Agile, PRINCE2, MSP & Lean Six Sigma Courses.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading association for those who consider project, programme or portfolio management their profession.
Through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research, the PMI work to prepare more than three million professionals around the world for the Project Economy.
Who is this course for?
- Newcomers to project management, looking to gain a globally recognised qualification from the world’s leading project management association.
- Project Team members who are looking to attain PMP® status but do not yet have the hours of experience to take the PMP exam.
- Secondary diploma (A Levels or a global equivalent)
- 23 contact hours of project management training
We will help you exceed these hours through our training, giving you additional contact hours.
- Early career: Project Coordinator (Unspecified Type/General), £30,000
- Mid-career: Project Manager (Unspecified Type/General), £36,000
- Mid-career: Project Manager (IT), £50,000
- Mid-career: Project Analyst, £44,000
- Senior level: Senior Project Manager in IT, £70,000+
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.