CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
If you want to become a project manager and are looking to learn essential skills and have a rewarding career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is for you. PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
The PMI training course is the standard for project management training and it is validating your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects. The CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with students of the Learning People having found employment around the world.
In this course, you will learn theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Provide you an overview of the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices.
- Provide you an understanding of the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM certification.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 03 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are de facto standards and validate a candidate’s skills in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- This course is ideal for Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as Project manager, Project Coordinator, Project analyst, Project Consultant, Project engineer, Systems engineer and you will have many more career opportunities.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jayne Lee asked:
How much are the exams to complete this qualification?
Dear Jayne lee, This course is assessed by official exam, which you will need to take at the end of the course (please be aware, this is not the official exam). We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately, All the guidelines will be provided by us. The exams will cost for Member US$225.00 and Non-member: US$300.00. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Josephine Grant asked:
How do you purchase the exam? How much does it cost?
Dear Joseph, We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately. All the guidelines will be provided by our mentor department. This CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Managementcourse is assessed by official exam, which you will need to take at the end of the course. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Eric Barns asked:
If this course has no cam exam, then what is this course, and exactly what acredidation is accqired.
Dear Eric, The CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management course demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. This accredited course contains with 10 guided learning hours along with exam preparations. We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately. Particularize guidelines will be provided from our side. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.