London Banking Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Our employer-recognised Foundation Course is designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career in financial services, or those who are looking for a career change and are lacking the industry knowledge required to kickstart their new career. It is a self-led, e-learning course which you can do in your own time and at your own pace, allowing you to complete the course alongside your other commitments.
- London Banking Academy -
The LBA is an expert training academy, supporting the entry, transition, and growth of individuals in Capital Markets. A subsidiary of Delta Capita, the LBA has been crafted by experienced professionals, who collectively have over 250 years of experience within investment banking, as well as learning and development experts, to create a world-class training academy. Our main goal is to provide access to expert content and a unique, alternative pathway, for a wide-range of audiences, into a career in finance.
As well as gaining an in-depth understanding of Capital Markets, our course will enhance your theoretical knowledge and skills, grow your CV and earn you a recognised certificate. Comprising of 52 hours of specialist content, the Foundation Course includes five modules. Upon completion of the Foundation Course, you will have:
- Gained strong knowledge of Capital Markets, banking infrastructure, and operations
- A deep understanding of finance – including: commodities, trade securities, commercial lending, and newer less conventional banking methods.
- Learnt how investment banking is monitored to protect investors and banks, including developing a strong understanding of the risks associated.
- Looked at how major world events (including future events) such as Covid impacted world markets and how Capital Markets navigated them.
- Grasped the critical nature of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in the finance sector and how financial markets are keeping up with regulations.
London Banking Academy Accreditation
Our LBA Foundation in Capital Markets course has been accredited by both the CISI and CPD, a recognition of the quality of our course content and delivery.
The CISI aims to champion lifelong learning and integrity, raising individual standards of knowledge, skills, and behaviour globally to enhance public trust and confidence in financial services. In addition, the CPD accreditation is an impartial and objective review of the educational learning structure and value of our professional training.
Once completed, you will receive an accredited certificate in recognition of your learning.
Who is this course for?
Designed to create opportunities, the London Banking Academy focuses on giving people the ability to enter the financial services industry, no matter their prior experience.
Whether you have just finished University or looking for a career change, the course will kickstart your financial career.
Although a background in finance is not required, we do ask that applicants demonstrate the following attributes:
- а hunger to learn and growth mindset;
- the ability to communicate effectively;
- motivation to complete self-led learning modules;
- determination to succeed 16+ years old and proficient in English.
As one of the most lucrative industries, the Capital Market industry boasts an array of employment opportunities, from Investment Banking, Portfolio Management to Trader.
With the knowledge of Capital Markets you can access one of the highest-paying industries. This sector offers a variety of rewarding roles, with excellent diversity and career progression.
Questions and answers
Accredited Certification of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate will be sent once the course is completed with a successful pass.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.