Add to basket or enquire
Canine Communication Diploma - CPD Certified
This Canine Communication Diploma Course will give you the information necessary to not only communicate with your own dog, but also with dogs you don’t know or dogs you work with. It is full of information that one must have to successfully train and understand dogs, and to enhance the relationship you have with canines.
From a study on canine evolution and intelligence to how to teach basic commands and understand canine emotions, this course teaches all you require to become a successful canine communicator. You will receive a full introduction on what canine communication truly is, as well as how dogs communicate with us and how we can more effectively communicate with dogs.
Introduction to the Canine Communication Diploma Course
The Canine Communication Diploma Course is an online course that gives all students the ability to learn the curriculum when it is convenient to them. Most students who take this course can easily continue to work a full time job, and still finish the course rather quickly.
Since this course is online, it is accessible from any internet-enabled device, and you will have access to online support during your training. This brings peace of mind as you work through the course.
Before completing the course, you will have to take and pass a comprehensive test. When you have passed the test, you will receive a certificate that you can download and print. We can also send the diploma through the post for an additional fee.
What You Will Learn
The Canine Communication Course has been designed to prepare and teach students to communicate with all types of dogs, and it will certainly put you on track to succeed, no matter what goal you have your mind set on. The course covers the following:
- Information about canine evolution and intelligence
- The importance of socialisation
- How dogs communicate with each other
- The similarities and differences between dog breeds
- Canine calming signals
- Common canine behaviour issues and how to fix them
- How dogs communicate with humans
- How humans can communicate with dogs
- The role of a dog owner
- How to teach a dog basic commands
- Canine emotions and signs of suffering
- Working with dogs
Benefits of the Canine Communication Diploma Course
When studying the Canine Communication Course, you will experience a number of benefits.
- The ability to study from anywhere at any time, either at home or even at work.
- You can study when it’s convenient for you, and since there is no time limit, you can finish the course in a matter of days, weeks, or months.
- You can use any device with internet access to work on the course. This includes tablets, computers, or mobiles.
- The modules are short and easy to read, which makes studying an enjoyable experience.
- You will experience the convenience of our online support system, which helps students to stay on track whilst studying.
- Leaning from a syllabus that will help to guarantee success.
- Improving your prospects when applying for jobs where you will work with dogs.
- Getting a better understanding of what the actions of dogs mean.
- Earning a recognised, respected, and certified diploma.
Module 1 : An Overview of Canine Communication
Module 2 : How Dogs Socialise and Speak
Module 3 : Differences in Breed and Cross-Breed Communications
Module 4 : Behavioural Problems in Dogs
Module 5 : How Dogs Communicate With Humans
Module 6 : How Humans Communicate With Dogs
Module 7 : The Role of a Dog Owner
Module 8 : How To Teach Your Dog Basic Commands
Module 9 : Canine Emotions
Module 10 : Working With Dogs
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.