Add to basket or enquire
Learn the key steps to planning a successful marketing campaign. You’ll be guided through each stage of devising and developing a campaign using online and offline media.
You will learn to:
- Set suitable targets for what the campaign should achieve
- Define the right target audience for your campaign
- Decide what media and channels to use and how to combine them
- Put together a creative brief for all the elements of the campaign
- Set a budget and put in place how to measure the success of the campaign
- Plan the execution of each part of the campaign
Understanding what you are promoting
- Defining the campaign
- Thinking about everything that can affect what you do
- Positioning your company and product in the market place
What you want to achieve
- Setting objectives that are SMART
- Working out how to measure the targets you set
- What are the stages to reaching your goals?
Who do you want to reach?
- Describing who your audience is
- Using profiling and segmentation tools to understand them better
- Painting a picture of what your ideal customers are like
How to reach your target audience
- Selecting the most appropriate media
- What works online, when to go offline
- Combining media together, both online and offline
- Creating a quick campaign plan
How to attract interest
- Matching features and benefits to wants and needs
- Writing a proposition that works
- Everything you need to brief a designer
Working within a budget
- How to allocate costs to each element
- Measuring where you get the best return on your spend
- Predicting results and payback
Creating a project plan
- Templates for planning a campaign
- What you need to allow for
How to measure how well it goes
- What you should analyse
- Setting suitable targets for each element of your campaign
Who is this course for?
- Aimed at people new to setting up and running marketing campaigns, either in large or small businesses.
- This course will give you the tools and confidence to set up and run a campaign both online and offline.
- Campaigns work best when they are targeted at the right people with messages that are relevant to them. This course shows how best to achieve this
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.