Add to basket or enquire
Omnichannel campaigns are the pinnacle of effective marketing. In this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to unite your customer data and campaign insights to create one unified, seamless experience for your customers.
You will learn to:
- Use campaign planning techniques to ensure your campaign stands out
- Learn how to unite your channels to create one harmonious omnichannel campaign
- Delight your audience
- Integrate your campaign performance data in a clear, consistent and coherent format
- Use your campaign data to generate actionable insights
- Implement effective customer relationship management techniques such as journey planning, personas and segmentation.
- Plan your budget to make the most of 'always on' channel activity alongside your big campaigns.
- Write an effective brief that gets results
- Refine your skills in reviewing creative assets
All of the learnings in the course are underpinned with activities and processes you can implement in your role.
*Upskill, boost your performance & grow your career with IDM. Get the marketing tools you need to succeed with up to 50% off all Learning – only for the first 500 IDM Members who apply for this subsidy.
Integrated planning for omnichannel campaigns
- The power of omnichannel campaigns
- Implementing the integrated planning process
Profitable CRM techniques to meet your customer's needs
- Create a customer centric communications plan
- Know your customers
- Building a communications strategy
Measuring and optimising your omnichannel marketing
- Analysing your omnichannel campaign
- Transform data into insights for continuous improvement
- Using insights to influence marketing strategy
Building a comprehensive budget
Focus is on annual budgeting, rather than campaign
- Setting the budget
- Managing the budget
- Measuring the ROI
Creating briefs that instruct and inspire
- Strategic campaign briefing
- Developing a proposition
- Evaluating creativity
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at market managers and campaign managers who are responsible for planning and briefing communications campaigns. Whether you are looking to branch into this area or brush up on your skills there is something here for you.
Enrol onto ‘Campaign Marketing’ course and receive the ‘DMA Data Guide’. The guide has been devised by numerous marketing industry experts. It will help you understand how to do one-to-one marketing the right way.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.