Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centres are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call centre agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energising and informative workshop.
What Will Students Learn?
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Ways of delivering bad news and saying no.
- Effective ways to negotiate.
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Tools to facilitate communication.
- The value of personalising interactions and developing relationships.
- Vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Techniques for managing stress.
What Topics are Covered?
- Verbal communication techniques
- Who are your customers?
- Listening skills
- Asking the right questions and saying no
- Taking messages and using voice mail effectively
- Vocal exercises
- Cold and warm calls, including developing a script
- Going above and beyond and high impact moments
- Handling objections and closing the sale
- Negotiation techniques
- Tips for challenging callers
- Phone tag and getting the call back
- Stress busting
- Call centre trends
Who is this course for?
Call centre agents or managers.
No requirements needed for this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this an online course?
We have an online course for £39 - this includes a workbook that provides you with a permanent record of the course. Or we can deliver the course onsite for £1,950 for up to 15 depending on location.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.