**Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.
Discover what it takes to climb the ranks in a dynamic and enjoyable customer service environment, with this exclusive Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate! Whether looking to advance an existing career or explore an exciting new career path, a fully-accredited distance learning program from CPD Courses could make all the difference!
Call centre workers at all levels fulfil a role of unique importance. Serving as the very frontline representatives for the organisation as a whole, they are the first and often the only point of contact many customers encounter. As such, call centre employees carry the brand’s reputation and professional position squarely on their shoulders. Where outstanding service is provided, customers are left with a positive impression of the business as a whole. Meaning that the actions and attitudes of call centre staff have a direct impact on the success and performance of the the entire organization. While the very best call centre talent represents a priceless business asset, poor representation can jeopardise a brand’s perception and performance.
This exclusive Level 3 Call Centre Training Certificate is ideal for anyone interested in developing the strongest competencies and confidence in any call centre environment. Call centres continue to play a critical role in the daily operations of millions of organisations on a global basis. Whether looking to advance your own career or provide your employees with a beneficial and accessible opportunity for professional development, this fully-accredited course could prove invaluable.
Explore the possibilities with CPD Courses and discover the benefits of dynamic distance learning!
Level 3 Call Centre Training Course
When studying for a Call Centre Training Certificate with CPD Courses, every learner benefits from:
- A dynamic approach to distance learning, free from all time constraints, deadlines and geographical restrictions.
- Study in your time and at your own pace from anywhere with an Internet connection. Round-the-clock accessibility for all learners.
- The dedication of our exclusive tutors with unrivalled industry experience, along with the wider CPD Courses student support team.
- Access to all required study materials, supportive documentation and textbooks via our online learning platform – no additional costs or hidden fees.
- The chance to study from home for a fully-accredited certificate that could improve your career prospects for life. Study today for a brighter tomorrow!
This exclusive Call Centre Training Certificate has been designed to help mould and shape the team leaders, supervisors and managers of the future. By investigating a series of essential customer service and communication concepts that go beyond the basics, candidates discover what it means to excel in a call centre environment. Along with developing the strongest skills and talents to be put to use in a practical setting, successful candidates will also benefit from improved career prospects for life.
Over the course of seven engaging modules, candidates are introduced to a series of key verbal communication strategies, along with the ‘Four Es of Effective Telephone Manner’, accurately predicting customers’ expectations, how to ask the right questions, an exploration of effective telesales, creating a script, dealing with difficult customers, how to succeed in telephone negotiations and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- An understanding of effective and persuasive communication techniques
- The ability to pre-empt and meet customer expectations
- Advanced knowledge of scriptwriting for call centre environments
- How to become a more successful telesales operative
- Enhanced negotiation skills for telephone communications
- The confidence to deal with challenging customers and situations
- The potential to climb the career ladder to supervisory or management positions
This insightful Call Centre Training Certificate is delivered across seven intensive yet accessible modules – each followed by an online assessment to test and verify your new skills and knowledge. Your tutor and the wider CPD Courses team will provide you with the support you need at all times, to ensure you successfully complete each unit and the course as a whole.
- Module 1 – Verbal Communication Techniques
- Module 2 – Who Are Your Customers?
- Module 3 – Asking the Right Questions
- Module 4 – Sales by Phone
- Module 5 – Developing a Script
- Module 6 – Negotiation Techniques
- Module 7 – Dealing with Difficult Customers
Who is this course for?
This insightful Call Centre Training Certificate could prove enormously valuable for both call centre workers and business owners alike. Whether looking to develop your own professional competencies or train other members of the workforce to a more advanced level, this fully-accredited course is ideal. Entrepreneurs and small business owners who conduct business by telephone may also find advanced communication skills invaluable.
CPD Courses is proud to offer ambitious candidates worldwide the opportunity to study at home for a brighter, more successful future. Each of our fully-accredited courses can be studied from anywhere in the world, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. All course materials, assignments and assessments are available via our 24/7 digital learning platform, backed by the ongoing support of your personally-assigned tutor at all times.
Whatever it takes to help you reach your maximum potential, you can count on CPD Courses!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our exclusive Call Centre Training Certificate must meet the following basic requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Call Centre Training Certificate, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Consultant
- Customer Service Associate
- Technical Support Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Client Relations Representative
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Call Centre Specialist
- Client Service Representative
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.