Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Call Centre Success
Train for Spectacular Call Centre Success!
Do you work for a call centre dealing with product support or information enquiries? Do you carry out telemarketing? Perhaps you are required to make other types of calls on behalf of a charity or political organisation? Maybe you are interested in working within this field?
Well-trained call centre staff are at the heart of any operation. For many customers or potential customers, call centre staff are their only contact with an organisation. If that contact is positive, courteous, helpful, and professional then it is of immense benefit to the organisation. It is an important aspect of business as it will build a positive reputation and will attract repeat customers.
Call centre employees who know how to handle the diverse situations they are faced with, using skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. The employee themselves will also benefit as they will be more employable and could get performance bonuses.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands what it takes to shine in this arena and as such, have formulated a course aimed at equipping you with the skills and confidence to undertake these responsibilities, such as answering questions proficiently, overcoming objections and ultimately, to excel in every aspect of your role.
In addition, you will be taught the importance of corporate social responsibility strategies which encourage companies to make a positive impact on the environment and their stakeholders (which include consumers, employees, communities, investors, and others). You will also come to understand how to develop your professionalism, how customers behave and what they expect, and techniques for more effective communication with customers, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
By studying this course you will gain practical skills and confidence to improve the value of your sales or customer service team which subsequently contributes to the growth and success of your workplace.
* Free e-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Module 01 : The Powerful Choice of CSR
Module 02 : How to Gain the Professional Edge
Module 03 : All Important Customers
Module 04 : Building Your Customer Handling Skills
Module 05 : Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)
Module 06 : Attitude: Is an Important Asset
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Certificate in Call Centre Success by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
Those who currently work for, or are interested in working for:
- An inbound call centre – administering incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers
- An outbound call centre – undertaking telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection or market research
- A contact centre where centralised handling of individual communications takes place (including instant message, social media, faxes, letters, email, or live support software)
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Telemarketer – £18,490 per annum
- Telesales Executive – £18,303 per annum
- Customer Service Advisor – £17,141 per annum
- Call Center Supervisor – £21,186 per annum
- Call Centre Agent – £16,922 per annum
- Claims Handler – £19,094 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.