Add to basket or enquire
The Call Centre Metrics: The Art of Communication course provides learners with the essential skills and knowledge required to excel in the fast-paced and ever-evolving call centre industry. The course aims to equip individuals with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, manage difficult clients, and leverage key metrics to optimise performance. In an industry that relies heavily on customer satisfaction, it is crucial to have a strong understanding of communication and negotiation techniques to build lasting relationships with customers.
The course addresses emerging opportunities and challenges in the call centre industry, including the increasing use of artificial intelligence and automation, as well as the growing emphasis on remote work. The course emphasises the importance of understanding call centre metrics and benchmarks to optimise performance, as well as exploring the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
- Identify the key traits of an effective call centre agent.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers.
- Implement negotiation techniques to successfully handle customer complaints.
- Evaluate and analyse call centre metrics to enhance overall performance.
- Identify and assess emerging trends in call centre technology.
The Call Centre Metrics: The Art of Communication course is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of the call centre industry, including the traits required to be an effective call centre agent, effective communication and negotiation techniques, and the latest technology and trends. The course consists of nine modules that cover the essentials of call centre operations, including telephone etiquette, managing difficult clients, and call centre metrics and benchmarks.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals seeking to pursue a career in call centre management or operations.
- Professionals who wish to enhance their communication and negotiation skills.
- Managers seeking to improve the performance of their call centre operations.
- Entrepreneurs seeking to start a call centre business.
- Call Centre Agent: £17,000 - £25,000 per year
- Call Centre Supervisor: £20,000 - £30,000 per year
- Call Centre Manager: £30,000 - £50,000 per year
- Customer Service Manager: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Business Development Manager: £30,000 - £60,000 per year
- Sales Manager: £30,000 - £70,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9.99
Receive a digital copy of your certificate as a PDF file for only £9.99.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.