Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 1 Hour of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and our Call Centre & Customer Service Training course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Call Centre & Customer Service Training Program follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 10 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Call Centre & Customer Service Training Sessions.
Key Topics To Be Covered By Call Centre & Customer Service Training
- The basics of customer service
- Phone etiquettes
- The tools to be used in customer service
- Types of customer questions
- Meaning of STAR customer service
- The closing of a conversation.
Upgrade your expert abilities to an unheard-of level with the best-selling and award-winning Call Center and Customer Service Training course! Try not to sit around idly with inadequate quality training- study Call Center and Customer Service Training and get an expertly-planned, unique valuable training experience.
This online Call Centre & Customer Service Training course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
You or your employer can easily verify your relevant qualifications by actually visiting our dedicated website and verifying the validity of your certificate.
Learning Outcomes of Call Centre & Customer Service Training
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the basics of customer service.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Understand the phone etiquettes while attending a call.
- Learn how to build rapport with your customers in a conversation.
- Understand different types of questions and how to answer them.
- Learn the use of various tools used in customer service.
- Learn how to speak like a STAR and what it means.
- Study about benchmarking and goal setting
- Learn how to close a conversation properly in a way that satisfies the customer.
Why Prefer Our Call Centre & Customer Service Training?
- Our Call Centre & Customer Service Training course helps you to boost your CV/Resume with CPD, CMA & IAO Accredited Qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE!
- Full 12 Months access to Call Centre & Customer Service Training course materials
- No further hidden charges with Call Centre & Customer Service Training online course
- Instant results upon fulfillment of each Call Centre & Customer Service Training assessment
- Our Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality Call Centre & Customer Service Training course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included with this Call Centre & Customer Service Training
- Complete the Call Centre & Customer Service Training program in your own time, at your own pace
Upon conclusion of this Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course, you will get a recognized official certification that may accelerate your career and display your expertise within the industry.
A satisfied customer is an asset in business, and it’s not only the product itself but also the customer service that affects customer satisfaction. It’s not unusual that a customer may receive a defective product, yet, good customer service can win the heart of a customer even if they receive a defective product. A call centre is a core part of business operations. To ensure better customer service and the success of a call centre depends on the trained employees behind the calls.
This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills to answer questions, overcome objections and ultimately close the deal. In this Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course, you’ll learn about phone etiquette and how to build rapport with customers. You’ll have a clear understanding of common customer questions and how to address them. Besides, you’ll learn how to speak like a STAR and what it means, as well as benchmarking and key steps to success. The final section of this Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course covers video-instructed, closing etiquettes and how to close a deal after a successful conversation.
Skills You Will Gain From Call Centre & Customer Service Training
- Public communication
- Objection handling
- Rapport building
- Goal setting
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course Curriculum
Tons of learners around the UK have taken this Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course to boost their knowledge and skill to work in the related field. This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is developed by industry experts. It is packed with several information-rich modules to understand this topic and accelerate your career properly.
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module One: The Basics (I)
- Customer Service: Defining Buying Motives
- Customer Service: Establishing a Call Strategy
- Customer Service: Prospecting
- Customer Service: Qualifying
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Two: The Basics (II)
- Customer Service: Getting Beyond the Gate Keeper
- Customer Service: Controlling the Call
- Customer Service: Difficult Customers
- Customer Service: Reporting
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Three: Phone Etiquette
- Customer Service: Preparation
- Customer Service: Building Rapport
- Customer Service: Speaking Clearly- Tone of Voice
- Customer Service: Effective Listening
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Four: Tools
- Customer Service: Self-Assessments
- Customer Service: Utilizing Sales Scripts
- Customer Service: Making the Script Your Own
- Customer Service: The Sales Dashboard
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Five: Speaking Like a STAR
- Customer Service: S= Situation
- Customer Service: T= Task 48
- Customer Service: A= Action
- Customer Service: R=Result
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Six: Types of Questions
- Customer Service: Open Questions
- Customer Service: Closed Questions
- Customer Service: Ignorant Redirection
- Customer Service: Positive Redirection
- Customer Service: Negative Redirection
- Customer Service: Multiple Choice Redirection
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Seven: Benchmarking
- Customer Service: Benchmark Metrics
- Customer Service: Performance Breakdown
- Customer Service: Implementing Improvements
- Customer Service: Benefits
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Nine: Goal Setting
- Customer Service: The Importance of Goals
- Customer Service: SMART Goals
- Customer Service: Staying Committed
- Customer Service: Motivation
- Customer Service: Overcoming Limitations
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Nine: Key Steps
- Customer Service: Six Success Factors
- Customer Service: Staying Customer Focused
- Customer Service: The Art of Telephone Persuasion
- Customer Service: Telephone Selling Techniques
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Module Ten: Closing
- Customer Service: Knowing when it's Time to Close
- Customer Service: Closing Techniques
- Customer Service: Maintaining the Relationship
- Customer Service: After the Sale
Once you have finished the learning stages in the Call Centre & the Customer Service Training Course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper Call Centre & Customer Service Training certification that is recognized all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online.
You can also receive an original printed copy of the Call Centre & Customer Service Training certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postage fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course Right for You?
This Call Centre & Customer Service Training course is a perfect fit for anyone interested in customer service and who wants to make a career in this field. This Call Centre & Customer Service Training course will help you understand the core concepts and allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
Our Call Centre & Customer Service Training course is suitable for everyone. And you don’t need any formal qualification to take this Call Centre & Customer Service Training course and it allows you to learn at your own pace without juggling your daily schedule.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast anywhere in the world can enrol in this Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Browse Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is 100% online, you can access from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognized qualification.
Take steps towards a successful career in Customer Service with this training course. This comprehensive training program equips you with the core skills of a Customer Service and Call Centre Executive and makes you highly employable in this industry. Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded an accredited certificate as recognition of your skills which will help you to stand.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Sue izzard asked:
How long is the course for
Hello Harry, The course duration is 1 hour and 19 minutes. However, you will get 1-year access to complete the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.