Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
The delivery of excellent customer care is a critical factor in the success of any organization. Customer service that is efficient, prompt and going beyond expectations will ensure a satisfied, happy and loyal client base.
Note that we will use two acronyms interchangeably throughout the course:
? CSR: Customer Service Representative
? CCA: Call Center Agent
– The nuances of body language and verbal skills
– Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
– Questioning and listening skills
– How to deliver bad news and say “no”
– Effective ways to negotiate
– The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
– Tools to facilitate their communication
– The value of personalising their interactions and developing relationships
– Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
– Personalised techniques for managing stress
Who is this course for?
Customer Call Agents
Access to PC with internet
Call Center Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.