Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
CAD has completely replaced manual drafting among engineers, architects, and project managers. Thanks to this amazing software, engineers can create more accurate depictions and alter designs more efficiently, resulting in higher design quality.
CAD enables the development, modification, and optimisation of the design process. Additionally, the ability to use CAD software is a skill that will benefit you in the future. So, whether you want to gain the technical knowledge of CAD software or acquire a new skill to get ahead of your competition, this CAD course will assist you in every way possible.
In this CAD masterclass, you can explore the best practices of CAD designing with 11 highly coveted expertly-outlined courses:
- Course 01: Level 5 CAD Designer Training
- Course 02: Autocad Electrical Design
- Course 03: Rendering AutoCAD Drawings in Photoshop
- Course 04: Solidworks Foundation Training
- Course 05: Finite Element Analysis Using Solidworks
- Course 06: Diploma in Animation Design
- Course 07: Adobe Photoshop
- Course 08: Front End Web Development Diploma
- Course 09: Cyber Security Level 3
- Course 10: Microsoft Excel Level 3
- Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
This 11-in-1 bundle aims to give you a comprehensive understanding of CAD fundamentals, including —
Level 5 CAD Designer Training
- Understand what Computer-Aided Design is.
- Know what skills you require to become an expert CAD designer.
- Familiarise yourself with the basics of CAD Design
Autocad Electrical Design
- Introduce yourself to the fundamentals of AutoCAD.
- Master the electrical drawing of the distribution system.
- Have a clear understanding of earthing systems components.
Rendering AutoCAD Drawings in Photoshop
- Sharpen your skill of preparing an AutoCAD file.
- Be adept in rendering AutoCAD drawings in photoshop,
- Explore a wide range of photoshop functions.
Solidworks Foundation Training
- Strengthen your understanding of Solidworks.
- Learn about material, appearance and scene.
- Know in detail about rendering and animation
Finite Element Analysis Using Solidworks
- Develop your hand in Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Explore the dynamics of FEA, from the basics to the advanced aspects.
- Get a clear idea of simulation add-in.
Diploma in Animation Design
- Explore the12 principles of animation.
- Become an expert in animating elephants.
- Know how to polish your animation.
- Traverse the ins and outs of Adobe Photoshop.
- Learn how to retouch and remove objects.
- Be adept in digitising a signature.
Front End Web Development Diploma
- Become familiar with web development basics.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Cyber Security Level 3
- Equip yourself with cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Introduce yourself to various types of malware and cyber-attacks.
- Understand the basics of social network security.
Microsoft Excel Level 3
- Be able to modify and format a worksheet.
- Know how to manage and print workbooks.
- Be adept in analysing, visualising and forecasting data.
Effective Communication Skills
- Traverse the critical principles of communication.
- Get to know the benefits of self-talk and power language.
- Learn how to avoid miscommunication.
Add this CAD course to your basket and start reaping the benefits of using CAD software today.
Why Choose Level 5 CAD Designer Training from Apex Learning?
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificate as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Course Curriculum Level 5 CAD Designer Training Bundle
CAD - Course 1: Level 5 CAD Designer Training
CAD Designer Module 01: Introduction to CAD Design
- CAD: What is a Computer-Aided Design?
- CAD: History of Computer-Aided Design
- CAD: Importance and Impacts of CAD
- CAD: Most Used CAD Software
CAD Designer Module 02: CAD Designer Career in the United Kingdom
- CAD: CAD Designer’s Career in the United Kingdom
- CAD: Responsibilities of CAD Designer
- CAD: Skills of a CAD Designer
- CAD: Requirements to Become a CAD Designer
CAD Designer Module 03: Basics for CAD Design – Part 1
- CAD: Solid Mechanics Terms and Laws
- CAD: Fluid Mechanics terms and Laws
- CAD: Engineering Mechanics Terms and Laws
CAD Designer Module 04: Basics for CAD Design – Part 2
- CAD: Product Design Using CAD
- CAD: Cost Estimation and Considerations in CAD Design
- CAD: Environmental Considerations in Product Design
CAD Designer Module 05: 2D Shape in CAD
- CAD: Two Dimensional Elements
- CAD: Shapes and Shape Modifications
- CAD: Constraint Systems
- CAD: Tolerance Analysis
- CAD: From 2D to Solid
CAD Designer Module 06: 3D Shape in CAD
- CAD: The Z Coordinate
- CAD: 3D Wireframe Modelling
- CAD: Drafting Systems
- CAD: Constructive Solid Geometry
- CAD: Boundary Representation
- CAD: Euler Operators
CAD Designer Module 07: Geometry and Modelling
- CAD: Geometry and Modelling in CAD Designing
- CAD: Working with Curves
- CAD: Working with Surfaces
- CAD: Integration of Geometry
CAD Designer Module 08: Assemblies in CAD Design
- CAD: What are the Assemblies?
- CAD: Constraints
- CAD: Kinematic Mechanisms
- CAD: Mechatronics Simulation
CAD Designer Module 09: Extrusion and Rotations
- CAD: Extrusion
- CAD: Defining Extrusion Length
- CAD: Various Types of Bounds
- CAD: Rotation
CAD Designer Module 10: Blending Operations in CAD
- CAD: Blending Edges
- CAD: Blending Faces
- CAD: Three-Face Blend
- CAD: Loft
- CAD: Sweep
- CAD: Pipe
CAD Designer Module 11: Grids and Regular Polygons
- CAD: Two-Dimensional Grids
- CAD: Three-Dimensional Grids
- CAD: Regular Polygons
- CAD: The Regular Polyhedra
CAD Designer Module 12: Parameters in Civil Drawings
- CAD: Floors
- CAD: Columns
- CAD: Walls, Windows, and Doors
- CAD: Roofs, Beams, and Arches
- CAD: Domes
- CAD: Stairs and Ramps
CAD Designer Module 13: Introduction to AutoCAD
- CAD: Characteristics and Applications of AutoCAD
- CAD: AutoCAD Function Keys
- CAD: AutoCAD Tools
- CAD: Toolbars in AutoCAD
CAD Designer Module 14: Introduction to T-Flex CAD
- CAD: 2011: T-FLEX CAD 3D
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 12
- CAD: 2016: T-FLEX CAD 15
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD VR
- CAD: T-Flex CAD Version 15.1
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 16
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 2D+
CAD Designer Module 15: Introduction to SolidWorks
- CAD: SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013
- CAD: SWR Electrician of 2016
- CAD: SolidWorks 2016
- CAD: Solidworks 2017
- CAD: SolidWorks 2020
CAD Designer Module 16: Introduction to FreeCAD
- CAD: General Features of FreeCAD
- CAD: Working with FreeCAD
- CAD: Working with Workbenches
CAD - Course 2: AutoCAD Electrical Design
- Introduction to Autocad
- Introduction to Electrical Design Drawing
- Introduction to Autocad
- Free Activation for Students
- Starting Autocad and Changing Background
- Drawing a Line in Autocad
- Drawing a Rectangle in Autocad
- Drawing a Circle in Autocad
- Drawing a Polygon in Autocad
(and much more)
Unit 02- Electrical Design Drawing of Distribution System
- Introduction to Dialux
- Types of Electrical Drawings
- Different Lighting Situations
- Understanding Different Types of Lighting Schemes
- Properties of Good Lighting Scheme
- Important Definitions for Lighting
- Utilisation and Maintenance Factor
- Important Notes When Designing
(and much more)
Unit 03- Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Analysis
- Voltage Drop in Low Voltage Distribution System and Manual Calculations
- Short Circuit in Low Voltage Distribution System and Manual Calculations
- Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Calculations Using ETAP Easily
Unit 04- Earthing System
- Effect of Current on Human Body
- Types of Electric Hazards
- Classification of Earthing Systems
- Components of Earthing System
- Design and Resistance of Earthing Electrode
- Design and Resistance of Earthing Conductor
- Measurement of Earth Resistance by Megger and Three-Point Method
- Design Earthing or Ground Grid Using ETAP
Unit 05- Generator Sizing
- Module 1- Sizing of Electrical Generator for Power Engineering
CAD - Course 3: Rendering AutoCAD Drawings in Photoshop
Module 1: Preparing The AutoCAD File
- Connecting Lines
- AutoCAD Unites
Module 2: Working Inside Photoshop
- Importing the PDF file
- The three Main Options
- Selection Tool
- Solid Color
- Easy Modifications
- Making a Custom Pattern
- Making Complicated Pattern
- Fixing a Complicated Pattern
- Rendering Textures
- Fixing Issues Manually
- Using Gradient
- Making Reflection with Gradient
- Blending Modes
- Global Shading
- Local Shading
- Global Highlight
- Local Highlight
- Another Depth Effect Technique
- Mixing and Matching
- Final Retouching
CAD - Course 4: Solidworks Foundation Training
- Unit 01 Introduction
- Unit 02 Material, Appearance and Scene
- Unit 03 Lights and Camera
- Unit 04 Decals and Text
- Unit 05 Rendering
- Unit 06 Animation
- Unit 07 Project
CAD - Course 5: Finite Element Analysis Using Solidworks
Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- FEA concept
- Simulation Add-In
Module 2: FEA BASICS
- Model Preparation
- Simulation Properties
- Creating a New Study
- Defining Material
- Defining Constraints
- Defining Loads
- Mesh and run
- Review results
- Calculating Displacement, Results and Stresses
Module 2: FEA ADVANCED
- Model Preparation
- Defining Constraints and Material
- Load Case Manager
- Mesh Quality
- Meshing Curvature
- Meshing Locally
- Running Analysis
- Run Separate Studies
- Run Single Study
- XY Plot
- Creating a Report
CAD - Course 6: Diploma in Animation Design
- THE 12 PRINCIPLES OF ANIMATION
- JUMPING ELEPHANT
- WALK CYCLE
CAD - Course 7: Adobe Photoshop
- Getting Started
- Eyes Retouching
- Teeth Retouching
- Skin Retouching
- Hair Retouching
- Removing Objects
- Removing Backgrounds
- Create A Scene
- Digitize a Signature
- Edit Product Photo
- Saving & Exporting
- Final Tips
CAD - Course 8: Front End Web Development Diploma
- Web Development Basics - HTML
- Advanced HTML Concepts
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Advanced CSS
- Getting Started with jQuery
- More jQuery
- Bootstrap Basics
- Project #2 - Pipboy from Fallout 4
- Project #3 - Google Chrome Extension
- BONUS - Coding Another Google Chrome Extension
CAD - Course 9: Cyber Security Level 3
- Module 01: Getting Started
- Module 02: Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Module 03:Types of Malware
- Module 04: Cyber Security Breaches
- CAD: Module 05: Types of Cyber Attacks
- CAD: Module 06: Prevention Tips
- CAD: Module 07: Mobile Protection
- CAD: Module 08: Social Network Security
(... and much more)
CAD - Course 10: Microsoft Excel Level 3
- CAD: Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features
- CAD: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel
- CAD: Performing Calculations
- CAD: Modifying a Worksheet
- CAD: Formatting a Worksheet
- CAD: Printing Workbooks
- CAD: Managing Workbooks
- CAD: Working with Functions
- CAD: Working with Lists
- CAD: Analyzing Data
- CAD: Visualizing Data with Charts
- CAD: Forecasting Data
- CAD: Excel Templates
(... and much more)
CAD - Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
- CAD: Introduction To Communication – Goals & Benefits
- CAD: Key Principles Of Communication
- CAD: We are Always Communicating
- CAD: Fundamentals Of Communication – Part 1
- CAD: Fundamentals Of Communication – Part 2
- CAD: Miscommunication
(... and much more)
Who is this course for?
This CAD course is a perfect fit for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone who wants to scale up their CAD knowledge and skills.
Our Level 5 CAD Designer Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, laptops, tablets and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so that you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
This Level 5 CAD Designer Training is ideal for anyone who wants to fast track their career in any of the following roles:
- CAD Designer
- BIM/CAD Entry Level Designer
- CAD Drafter
- CAD Engineering
- CAD Detailer
- CAD Virtual Designer
- CAD Draftsman
- Metal Fabrication CAD Technician
- CAD Manager
- CAD Draughtsperson
- CAD Operator
The average salary for these positions in the UK is £15k - £45k annually.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can we get certificate upon completion? Thank You
Hello Tegan, Yes, you will get a CPD certificate upon successful completion of the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are the assessments and final exam done online as well?
Dear Harry, The assessments and exams are included with the CAD Designer course and it can be done online as well. Upon completing the CAD Designer course, you can sit for the exam anytime you want. Your exam will be assessed in real-time, therefore you'll get the result right after submitting your exam.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will there be any problem, if I stop my study for like a month after starting the course and come back again?
Hello Jonathan, This is a self-paced online course. You will have lifetime access to the CAD Designer course. You can study at your convenient time. There will be no problem if you make a pause for a while.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.