Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care online course.
The CACHE Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications are a group of nested accredited UK qualifications, progressing from Award to Certificate, and then Certificate to Extended Diploma. The Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications have been created by experts within the field of health and social care, and have been screened by employers and higher education institutions, to ensure their relevance and effectiveness. If you would like to work in health and social care, this group of qualifications are the perfect route to ensure your success.
This Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care will give you a full introduction to working in health and social care, so if you have little or no previous experience then it is suitable for you. In addition, the Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is suitable for those who wish to progress to higher education, and are taking other qualifications as part of a wider programme of study. You could also take this Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care if you have previous experience of working in the sector but would like to refresh your knowledge.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 180 CPD hours at the completion of your CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care course.
Learners will get the “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- Globally recognized qualification.
- NCFE and CACHE accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Eligible to apply for the Student ID card
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 215
- Qualification number (QN): 601/6108/5
Course Curriculum : CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
Unit 1 - Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social care
- Understand equality, diversity and rights in health and social care.
- Understand how to work in an inclusive way.
- Understand legislation and codes of practice in relation to inclusive practice in health and social care settings.
- Understand the role of the health and social care practitioner in relation to inclusive practice.
Unit 2 - Human Growth and Development
- Understand the key elements of development across human lifespan.
- Understand theories of human growth and development.
- Understand significant life events within each stage of human development.
Unit 3 - Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Understand safeguarding.
- Understand how to safeguard individuals in relation to legislation, policies and procedures.
- Understand factors that may contribute to an individual being vulnerable to harm or abuse.
- Know signs, symptoms, indicators and behaviors that may cause concern.
- Understand the lines of reporting and responsibility in relation to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of individuals.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the health and social care practitioner in relation to safeguarding individuals.
UCAS points have been allocated to this qualification. For a full breakdown of points, please see the UCAS performance points table.
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 3 mandatory units. You will complete assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Successful learners will be awarded a CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care certificate.
All successful learners will be provided with a free printed certificate and a free e-certificate.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Care Support Workers in adult residential settings
- Healthcare Assistants in community, primary care and acute health environments
- Care Support Workers in domiciliary services, supported living or day services
- Community-based Support Workers