Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care online course.
The CACHE Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications are a group of nested accredited UK qualifications, progressing from Award to Certificate, and then Certificate to Extended Diploma. The Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications have been created by experts within the field of health and social care, and have been screened by employers and higher education institutions, to ensure their relevance and effectiveness. If you would like to work in health and social care, this group of qualifications are the perfect route to ensure your success.
This Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care will give you a full introduction to working in health and social care, so if you have little or no previous experience then it is suitable for you. In addition, the Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is suitable for those who wish to progress to higher education, and are taking other qualifications as part of a wider programme of study. You could also take this Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care if you have previous experience of working in the sector but would like to refresh your knowledge.
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 215
- Qualification number (QN): 601/6108/5
Course Curriculum : CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
Module 01 – Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
Module 02 – Human growth and development
Module 03 – Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 3 mandatory units. You will complete assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £228 should be paid.
The Breakdown oftotal additional fee of £228 as follow:
1. Awarding body registration fee- £69
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee- £159
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care certificate.
All successful learners will be provided with a free printed certificate, and a free e-certificate.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Care Support Workers in adult residential settings
- Healthcare Assistants in community, primary care and acute health environments
- Care Support Workers in domiciliary services, supported living or day services
- Community-based Support Workers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need levels 1 & 2 to gain level 3?
No. You can directly do the CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care. Course Requirements are Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
malina marcelle asked:
how can i signed up
Kindly purchase the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Jane onojaife asked:
How long does it take to finish the course
Total Guided Learning hours for CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is 180 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.