South London College
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education is designed to give you a comprehensive knowledge of the role and responsibilities of working with children. It is an in-depth course that will teach you how to understand and care for young children, and make certain their well-being is at the forefront at all times. Once qualified, you will gain the skills and knowledge to work with children from birth up to 5 years. If you aspire to, or are already employed in a capacity in childcare and education, this certification is a recognised qualification that will make you a valuable asset to an already in-demand and ever-increasing profession.
The course will explore key topics at length, including the health and development of children in their early years and the role of a child educator during this pivotal time. This information is vital if you aspire to, or already work in a child care environment.
Working with children is rewarding, and the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course is perfect for any learner who wants to have a career in this field. It is not only a rewarding profession, but also a lucrative one. The competition for childcare jobs has increased over the years, and employers are looking for individuals with nationally recognised qualifications.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 227
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3998/5
Course Curriculum : CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education
- Child development from Conception to Seven Years [F/506/5384]
- Childrens Health and Wellbeing [J/506/5385]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education successfully and gain a professional qualification, all learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete the assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Certificate. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a National Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment, along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
This course will be a useful introduction to our Early Years Educator qualifications that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted.
- Childcare Worker - £16,490 per annum
- Social Worker - £29,092 per annum
- Early Childhood Educator - £18,192 per annum
- Childcare Leader - £18,557 per annum
Other jobs you can get
- Child Coordinator
- Child Programme Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.