South London College
Add to basket or enquire
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
If you love to work with children and young people, the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People course might be the one for you. It is designed to give you a solid understanding of the relevant skills and knowledge in childcare training, with the opportunity to expand your career in the childcare industry. This is a valuable course, and will make you a marketable asset in an ever-growing industry, where qualified childcare workers are needed. Getting certified will improve your opportunities of gaining rewarding employment.
The course will introduce you to key topics such as young children’s development, plans for a healthy diet, safeguard children and understand the value of learning through play. Children are impacted at various stages and these transitions will determine how they develop in their adult years. The course will explore the different factors that can influence a child’s development, and how early educators must take the responsibility of children in their care, and safeguard their welfare.
The course will also teach you about nutrition, importance of play, interaction and welfare and the development of children and young people. The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People course is ideal if you want to enjoy a high-paying job role in the industry. With the competition increasing in childcare jobs, employers now look for candidates with a nationally recognised qualification.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 2 Certificate
- Qualification title:CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 117
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 160
- Qualification number (QN):600/0336/4
Course Curriculum : CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People [K/601/3323]
- The Importance of Play for Early Learning [T/504/0210]
- Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet [M/601/2545]
- Young Children's Development [R/502/6959]
- Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting [L/502/6961]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People successfully and gain your professional qualification, all learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete the assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People Certificate. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a National Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment, along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
Once you successfully complete the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People, you will gain an accredited qualification that will prove your expertise in these fields.
- Childcare Worker - £16,490 per annum
- Social Worker - £29,092 per annum
- Early Childhood Educator - £18,192 per annum
- Childcare Leader - £18,557 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.