Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
CACHE LEVEL 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People
This qualification will give learners a basic understanding of childcare and education, parenting and babysitting. It will also help them to make an informed choice about working with children and young people. All the units are optional giving greater flexibility to learners and tutors when deciding on a programme of study – maximising learner achievement.
- Qualification title: CACHE LEVEL 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People
- Level: 2
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 117
- Credits: 16
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 160
- Qualification number (QN): 600/0336/4
1: Safeguarding The Welfare Of Children And Young People
2: The Importance Of Play For Early Learning
3: Use Food And Nutrition Information To Plan A Healthy Diet
4: Young Children's Development
5: Accident Prevention And Fire Safety When Babysitting
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must achieve a minimum of 16 credits for the Certificate. 9 credits must be achieved at level 2 and a further 7 credits must be achieved at either level 1 or 2.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £188 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £188 as follows
1. Awarding body registration fee- £49
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee- £139
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon successful completion of this course will be awarded a CACHE LEVEL 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership. NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
This course can also help in the below mentioned job positions:
- Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.