Add to basket or enquire
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Cabin Crew course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident air hostess or cabin crew and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an air hostess or cabin crew.
This Cabin Crew course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The Cabin Crew course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an air hostess or cabin crew.
This comprehensive Cabin Crew course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of air hostess or cabin crew. This Cabin Crew course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as an air hostess or cabin crew or want to learn more skills on air hostess or cabin crew but unsure of where to start, then this Cabin Crew course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident air hostess or cabin crew and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in air hostess or cabin crew
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Module 1 - Introduction To Cabin Crew 05:00
- 2: Module 2 - The Fun Side And Not So Fun Side Being An Air Hostess 02:00
- 3: Module 3 - Duties and Responsibilities of Cabin Crew 03:00
- 4: Module 4 - Procedures Before And After Each Flight 02:00
- 5: Module 5 - Essential Communication Skills 03:00
- 6: Module 6 - Improving Passenger Service Skills 02:00
- 7: Module 7 - Other Essential Skills of a Cabin Crew 02:00
- 8: Quiz 06:00
Cabin Crew Course
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The Cabin Crew is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an air hostess or cabin crew, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of air hostess or cabin crew, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Cabin Crew course into 60 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of air hostess or cabin crew to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Cabin Crew course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Cabin Crew course will set you up with a solid foundation in the air hostess or cabin crew industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Module 1: Introduction To Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Introduction To Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Objectives
- Cabin Crew - Job Scope Of Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Salary Structure Of Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Working Hours
- Cabin Crew - What To Expect For Being A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Qualification And Training Required To Become A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Other Requirements
- Cabin Crew - Skills Required To Become A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Career Progress For An Air Hostess Or A Cabin Crew
Module 2: The Fun Side and not So Fun Side Being An Air Hostess
- Cabin Crew - Fun Side Of Becoming A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - International Tours
- Cabin Crew - Meeting New People
- Cabin Crew - Professional Development
- Cabin Crew - Constant Change
- Cabin Crew - Not So Fun Side Of Becoming A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Working Hours
- Cabin Crew - Appearance
Develop your expertise in key areas such as air hostess or cabin crew with the following module of the comprehensive Cabin Crew course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
Module 3: Duties and Responsibilities of Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - General task of Air Hostess
- Cabin Crew - Roles and Responsibilities of Chief Purser (CP)
- Cabin Crew - The First Aider
- Cabin Crew - Basic Knowledge That An Air Hostess Or Cabin Crew Should Have
Module 4: Procedures Before And After Each Flight
- Cabin Crew - Main Aspects And Procedures That Need To Be Taken Care Of By A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Safety And Security Control
- Cabin Crew - Catering & Duty Free
- Cabin Crew - Boarding The Passengers
- Cabin Crew - Announcements On Landing
Module 5: Essential Communication Skills Of A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Communication Skills
- Cabin Crew - Verbal Communication
- Cabin Crew - Tone Of Voice
- Cabin Crew - Choice Of Words
- Cabin Crew - The Major Areas To Be Taken Care Of – The Vocabulary & The Pronunciation
- Cabin Crew - Non – Verbal Communication
- Cabin Crew - Choice Of Dressing And Looks
- Cabin Crew - Eye Contact
- Cabin Crew - Body Language
- Cabin Crew - Posture
- Cabin Crew - Smell
- Cabin Crew - Facial Expressions
The following module of the Cabin Crew course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on the air hostess or cabin crew.
Module 6: Improving Passenger Service Skills Of A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Methods To Improve Passenger Service Skills
- Cabin Crew - Using Technology
- Cabin Crew - Training
- Cabin Crew - Benefits Of Exemplary Passenger Service Skills
- Cabin Crew - Brand Strengthening
- Cabin Crew - Loyalty
- Cabin Crew - Staff Retention
Module 7: Other Essential Skills Of A Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew - Essential Skills
- Cabin Crew - Team Work
- Cabin Crew - Friendly, Pleasant & Positive
- Cabin Crew - Caring, Empathy & Understanding
- Cabin Crew - Professional & Responsible
- Cabin Crew - Independent & Dependable
- Cabin Crew - Adaptability & Flexibility
- Cabin Crew - Cultural Awareness
- Cabin Crew - Physically Fit
- Cabin Crew - Dress For Success
- Cabin Crew - Possess Self Control
- Cabin Crew - Tolerating Stress
- Cabin Crew - Attention To Detail
- Cabin Crew - Initiative And Leadership
- Cabin Crew - Organisation & Time Management Skills
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Cabin Crew at QLS Level 5 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Cabin Crew at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
Cabin Crew Course
This comprehensive Cabin Crew course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of air hostess or cabin crew.
This Cabin Crew course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Cabin Crew course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Cabin Crew Course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Cabin Crew course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Cabin Crew course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.