Add to basket or enquire
C#: A Unique Programming Language
C# was designed for CLI/Common Language Infrastructure. This comprises an executable code and runtime environment enabling the use of numerous high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
- C# Course: Easy to Learn, Quick to Compile
C# is a modern, general-purpose programming language which is simple to learn and can be compiled across numerous platforms.
- C# Course: Object and Component-Oriented
C # training is a high-level language which is object and component oriented. It is easy to master because it is a structured language that produces programs high on efficiency. It is part of the Dot Net framework.
- C# Course: Robust Programming Features
C#training follows traditional high-level languages such as C and C++. Additionally, it bears a strong resemblance to Java. What makes C# training uncommon is its numerous strong programming features which make it the top choice of programmers across the globe.
Some of the important and robust programming features of this language include the following:
Automatic garbage collection
Properties and events
Delegates and event management
Generics that are easy to use
Integration with Windows
LINQ and LAMBDA expressions
C# is a very elegant, type-safe object-oriented language. It enables developers to build secure and robust applications running on .NET frameworks. C# training can be used for creating different types of applications such as Windows client applications, client-server applications and database applications. Apart from that, it can also create XML Web services, distributed components and more.
- Stunning Graphics that Communicate: A Visual Avatar
Visual C# training provides an advanced code editor and convenient interface designers as well as an integrated debugger and other key tools to make it simpler to develop applications based on a .NET framework and C# language. Visual C# requires the understanding of basic programming concepts.
- Learning the Language: Syntax which is Simple
C# training has a highly expressive and simple syntax which is easy to learn. Developers acquainted with C, C++ or Java can easily learn this language. A big advantage of C# syntax is that it simplifies difficulties associated with C++. Plus, it also provides powerful features including malleable value types, delegates, enumerations, direct memory access and lambda expressions. These are elusive in Java, but present in C# beginners.
C# training course supports generic methods and types. This provides increased type safety cum performance. It also yields iterators which customize iteration behaviors symbolized by client code. C# beginners have a first-class language construct because it has a strongly typed query using Language Integrated Query/LINQ expressions.
C# Course is an object-oriented language which means it supports features like inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
Encapsulation: Variables and methods which form the entry point of the application are encapsulated within class definitions.
Inheritance: Class may inherit directly from a parent class, yet it can implement n number of interfaces.
In C# beginners, there is a struct or lightweight class as well, which is a stack allocated type useful for implementing interfaces without the feature of inheritance. Methods that outperform virtual methods in a parent class require overriding keywords to avoid redefinition.
- Innovative Language Constructs that Facilitate Software Development
C# beginners also make it easy to develop software components via numerous innovative language constructs which are as follows:
- Delegates: Encapsulated method signatures that enable type-safe notifications
- Properties- Accessors for private member variables
- Attributes- Declarative metadata regarding types at runtime
- LINQ providing built-in query capabilities across numerous data sources
- Inline XML documentation comments
C# can also take on anything a native app of C++ can perform through the process of “interop”. This enables C# beginners programs to support pointers and unsafe code for cases where direct memory access is crucial.
- NET framework: Serving as the Platform Architecture for C# Training
C# training programs run on the .NET Framework. This framework is an integral component of Windows. It includes CLR or Common Language Runtime, a virtual execution system and really unified set of class libraries. CLR refers to the commercial implementation carried out by Microsoft. It is the implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure, a global standard for creation of execution and development environments characterized by the seamless working of languages and libraries
How Did It Work?
Source code in C# is compiled into an intermediate language or IL. This conforms to CLI specification. An executable file called the assembly stored IL code and resources such as strings and bitmaps. The typical extension of such files is .dil or .exe. The manifest provides data regarding the types, versions, culture and security requirements of assembly types.
The assembly is loaded onto the CLR when the C# beginner’s program is executed. Once security requirements are met, CLR carries out Just In Time compilation for converting IL code to instructions in native machine form. CLR also provides services pertaining to resource management, exception handling, and automatic garbage collection.
CLR: A Managed Code
CLR is referred to as the managed code in direct contrast to unmanaged code compiled into native machine language targeting a particular system.
What does the .NET framework catch?
- One of the key features of the .NET Framework is language interoperability as the IL code compiled by the compiler of this programming language confirms to Common Type Specification. Therefore, IL code generated from C# can blend with code generates d from .NET versions of more than 25 CTS complaint languages such as Visual Basic, Visual C++ or more.
- The .NET framework also catches an extensive library of 4000 classes other than runtime services. For file input and output to string manipulation and XML parsing, these classes are organized into namespaces providing numerous useful functionality.
- C# source code, as well as other .NET languages, are compiled into intermediate bytecode known as Microsoft Intermediate Language. C# is derived from C, C++, and Java with some features from Microsoft Visual Basic in the mix. C# is used for developing applications for the Microsoft .NET environment which offers an alternative to Java development.
C# Training Flashback: History of C#
C# beginners designed for developing components in a completely object-oriented manner as part of the Microsoft .NET initiative. C# was launched in the year 2000 when Microsoft founder Bill Gates presided over the Professional Developers Conference.
Visual Studio .NET was also announced at the same time.
Primary creators of C# were Peter Golde, Eric Gunnerson, Peter Sollichy, Anders Hejlsberg as well as Scott Wiltamuth.
About Hejslberg: Principle designer of this language was Anders Hejlsberg who was the lead architect at Microsoft. He was also a framework designer with the experience with Visual J++, Delphi, and Turbo Pascal.
C# Training and Common Language Infrastructure have been submitted to international standards organizations such as IEC, ISO, and IEC.
Should I learn C# Course?
- C# Course is very useful. It is a programming language which has a unique set of features.
- Apart from built-in functional programming capabilities and built-in asynchronous programming capacities, C# offers native garbage collection as well as type safety.
- If you want to learn C# Course, there are many resources including videos, books, manuals and instructional websites.
- If you already know programming languages such as Java, C++ or C, learning this extremely useful and highly marketable programming language could have further benefits.
Who is this course for?
- C# is more than a musical note, it is also a programming language. Tuned in to Microsoft’s .NET framework and introduced in 2000, it has been through 5 versions and even a mascot.
- C# Course is considered one of the top programming languages to learn and it can get you hired.
- C# is presently the most used language in the development of third-party apps for Windows. It is also the most used language for programming Windows Silverlight.
- From programmers to students, corporate workers to company executives, C# is the right choice for anyone who wants to advance their programming skills.
- C# learning curve is short for those who are already well versed in the programming language.
- Learning C #is a snap for those well versed in programming languages.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Once purchased, is there a deadline for completion, as I am looking to complete more than 1 course, whilst discounted & complete 35 hours job search?
Hello H2, There is no deadline to complete the course. Access to all these courses is accessible for lifetime. You can access any device at any time, anywhere. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi how is the certificate of completion awarded is it pdf or paper certificate thanks
Hello Leighton, Thanks for showing interest in our courses. You will receive a completion certificate on your dashboard once you have completed your course, and you can download it as PDF and Take a print. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.