Add to basket or enquire
The C# programming language provides versatile and comprehensive libraries that make working across operating systems simple. That is why firms such as Microsoft and Stack Overflow make extensive use of it. Building your foundation is critical whether you intend to develop websites, apps, video games, or virtual reality.
C# (C Sharp) is appropriate for beginning programmers or anyone with prior programming expertise who needs to learn C# from the ground up. You'll learn in a precise and deliberate manner, allowing you to lay a solid foundation and effortlessly progress from fundamental to advanced ideas. You'll learn C# as well as the Microsoft Visual Studio programming environment, which will be an excellent complement to your acquired C# skills.
By the end of this C# (C Sharp) course, learners will be able to:
- Find, download and install Visual Studio
- Create and run a simple console application
- Learn how to step through a program line by line for maximum comprehension
- Learn how to code for loops
- Create their own projects
Our C# Basics course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Why People Enrol This Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of this course
- Learning materials of our course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for a full year
- Complete this course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course
Because it is widely used in the business, C# has constantly been ranked as one of the top three programming languages to learn. This C# (C Sharp) course will help you become familiar with core programming ideas on any platform. First, you will study the fundamentals of the C# programming language. Following that, you'll learn about simple input/output console apps. Then you'll start coding your first project. Syntax, operators, and data types are also covered. You will also gain a thorough understanding of the if statement and other loops. After completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge required for real-world solutions.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our C# Basics today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the course:
Section 1: Introduction & Getting Started
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Instructor’s Introduction
- Unit 3: Downloading and Installing Microsoft Visual Studio
- Unit 4: Basics + Create Your First Project
Section 2: Basic Input/Output Console Applications
- Unit 1: Basic Input and Output Using Console Methods
Section 3: Coding Your First Project
- Unit 1: Coding Your First Project
- Unit 2: String Arguments Explained
Section 4: Syntax Basics
- Unit 1: Syntax Basics
Section 5: Data Types
- Unit 1: Data Types
- Unit 2: Type Conversion
Section 6: Operators
- Unit 1: Operators
- Unit 2: Operators Example
Section 7: Practice Example
- Unit 1: Calculate My age App
Section 8: Decision Making Using If Statement
- Unit 1: If statement
- Unit 2: If Else + Nested If
Section 9: Decision Making Using Switch Case
- Unit 1: Switch Case
Section 10: Loops
- Unit 1: While Loop + Do While
- Unit 2: For Loop
How Is the Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
This course is dedicated to
- Programming novices
- Prospective software developer
- Computer games developer
- Web developer
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this C# Basics course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
This course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
Understanding C# will provide you with a competitive advantage and open the door to a variety of professional prospects. One can develop into:
- Software developer (Salary: £24,000 to £70,000)
- Computer games developer (Salary: £25,000 to £70,000)
- Computer games tester (Salary: £24,000 to £50,000)
- Forensic computer analyst (Salary: £25,000 to £60,000)
- Web developer (Salary: £20,000 to £55,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £79
QLS Endorsed Certificate
Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
CPD Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25