Add to basket or enquire
The Business Support Administrator is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Business Support Administrator consists of several modules that take around 6 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Business Support Administrator**
Module 1: Representing Your Boss and Company
- Reflecting Brand Values
- Working Toward Company Objectives
Module 2: Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Three Skills Approach
- Tips on How to Develop These Skills
Module 3: Business Writing Skills
- Spelling and Grammar Issues in Business Writing
- Sentence and Paragraph Construction
- Basic Structures of Business Documents
- Email Messages
- Business Letters
- Business proposals
- Peer review and Its Techniques
Module 4: Communication Skills
- Components of Communication Process
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Body Language in Communication
Module 5: Business Telephone Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Skills
- Telephone Courtesy Tips
- Domestic and International Calls
- Voice-Mail Courtesy
Module 6: Mail Services and Shipping
- The Office Mail
- Mailing and Shipping Details
- Royal Mail Services
- Alternatives to Royal Mail
Module 7: Travel Arrangements
- Business Travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Transportation Reservations
- Itinerary and Trip Checklist
- International Travel
Module 8: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Meeting Arrangements
- Types of Meeting
- Scheduling Meetings
- Meeting Minutes
Module 9: Time Management
Module 10: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
Module 11: Effective Planning and Scheduling
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Business Support Administrator course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Business Support Administrator is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.