Arete Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Want your business to boom? Then it’s time to hone your existing business management expertise with this fully flexible online course. These 16 in-depth courses will give you the spiel on how to manage your team effectively, from interview prep so you can find the perfect candidate and disability awareness to encourage equal opportunities and fare treatment, to appraisal systems and personal development plans, you learn all the tools you need! Best of all you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home! No need for cap and gown after all… unless of course you mean a nightgown! Receive a PDF certificate upon completion.
- Interview Skills
- Disability Awareness
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Communication - Communication & Performance Management
- Data Protection GDPR
- Contracts & Written Statements
- Dignity & Respect
- Managing People
- Performance Management
- Staff Appraisal Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Resolution
- Discipline & Grievance
- Drugs & Alcohol Awarness
- Money Laundering Awareness
Method Of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised CPD Certification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Those wishing to enrol on a career-related professional qualification.
- Those already involved in administration and wishing to gain recognition for their skills.
- Individuals who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course.
- Available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
- Office Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.