Global Management Academy Ltd
Business reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report you write will be its best advocate.
This online course has been designed specifically for people who are required to write professional business reports.
You will learn how to plan for, structure, write and edit your report drafts to produce convincing and persuasive reports. Additionally, you be provided with an extensive range of resources, such a sample reports, and report templates to help you plan and edit your reports.
The content of this course includes:
- Understand the Context for the Report
- Determining the Report Specifications
- How to Structure a Report to meet audience needs
- Organizing your Information
- Using Graphical Information
- Describing graphical content
- Presenting a balanced view
- Writing a fluent document
- Editing your Report
- Report Presentation for Maximum Impact
Learning with Global
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
You will have access to your course for 90 days from the date of purchase
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.