Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The purpose of the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) qualification is to measure whether you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Business Management role and organisational capability.
This will enable you to create awareness of the role with your business partners and senior provider management; assess the current state of their business-provider relationships, business demand maturity and provider supply maturity.
You will then be able to assess, with the object of scoping, what aspects of the BRM role would be appropriate to implement, or where already implemented, which aspects need to be adjusted.
What is Business Relationship Management?
Put simply, the role of the Business Relationship Manager is to add value. They effectively pull together internal and external relationships to meet the strategic goals of the business and increase customer satisfaction. This involves maintaining positive relationships with customers and being an effective link between the client and service provider.
There is no doubting that we live and operate in a digital world; relationships are everywhere and needs continually change as the business or project evolves. To give a business the best chance of success, stable and sustainable communication, collaboration and agility are essential.
What does a Business Relationship Manager do?
- You have end to end responsibility for a project, leading it to a successful conclusion
- With complete understanding of ‘what’ is required, you can then collect and shape ideas which maximise the value of the ‘how’
- You will be the single point of liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams. The relationships you forge will fuel the success of the project or organisation
- With your holistic view of the project, you strategically manage and prioritise products and services
- Ultimately you are leading a workforce towards purpose and value, as opposed to profit. This is a significant shift and will leave you and the whole workforce feeling personally and professionally fulfilled, with the knowledge of lasting change
What are the benefits of undertaking this Business Relationship Management Professional course?
The recently released BRM Benchmarking Report 2019 reveals that two thirds of respondents hold at least one type of professional BRM training or certification, which is an excellent sign that BRMs take professional development seriously. The most common training certification held (57%) is this course, the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP).
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning courses are interactive and engaging
Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The BRMP e-learning will take around 10 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average at 100%, so there is really no reason you should fail
What is the format of the Business Relationship Management Professional exam?
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Our pass rate is 100%
Our 5 star reviews speak for themselves
When you're looking for a training provider you should always read their independent reviews. Understanding how other students found the learning platform, course, training materials, tutor and admin support will give you an unbiased, accurate and valuable insight. Here is a recent review, you can find more on Reviews.
"The entire experience of dealing with Training ByteSize was an extremely pleasant one from initial enquiry through to completing the training. I had an excellent and very knowledgeable trainer who took time to ensure that all delegates had understood the topics, occasionally seeking out new ways of providing explanations. Best course I’ve attended in a long time. Would not hesitate to recommend." - Jane Darlington
Who is this course for?
The BRMP® course suits:
- Business Relationship Management
- Provider Management
- Anyone with a Business Management role of position
- Consultant looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management
- Anyone looking for a career change and move into a BRM role
There are no pro-requisites to study this course.
Over the past 7 years the global growth of Business Relationship Manager roles has steadily increased year on year. If you're looking to build a career in this growing sector this certification will give you the skills to ensure projects or companies achieve what they set out to do, within the required time frame, while ensuring relationships are maintained & gaps in disparate teams are bridged.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.