The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Business Objects Web Intelligence Reporter Course Overview
This Web Intelligence Reporter training course provides delegates with the relevant knowledge and abilities to query, access, analyse and share information using . Delegates will learn how to create strong queries and present clear, coherent reports.
This Web Intelligence Reporter training course is delivered via instructors in a classroom ambience. Areas covered include Web Intelligence, the Java design view, the user interface, and working with documents. Also, delegates will acquire knowledge of queries, using functions, and generating formulas and variables.
On course completion, delegates will be able to effectively manage personal and shared files so that any data can be accessed at any time. They will also be able to produce their own reports using Business Objects. The duration of this Web Intelligence Reporter course is one day, and there are no exams.
Business Objects Web Intelligence Reporter Course Outline
Business Objects Web Intelligence Reporter explores the following topics:The Web Intelligence Launch Pad:
- Customising User Preferences
- Folders and Categories
- Opening Documents in the Reading View
- Opening Documents in the Java Enabled Design View
Working in the Java Enabled Design View:
- Blocks (Vertical Tables, Horizontal Tables, Cross Tables, Charts, and Forms)
- Universes, Classes, and Objects
- The Training Course Universe
The User Interface:
- Toolbars and Menus
- The Data/Properties Panel
- The Status Bar
Opening and Sharing Documents:
- Opening, Saving, and Closing Documents
- Retrieving Documents from Inbox and Public Folders
- Sharing Documents with Others
- Scheduling Documents to Run and Distribute Automatically
Modifying Reports and Analysing Data:
- Editing Blocks to Manipulate Data
- Adding Blocks to an Existing Report
- Creating Sections in Reports
- Adding and Formatting Breaks
- Adding New Reports to a Document
- Borders and Shading
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Adding Pictures and Logos
- Setting Cell, Table, Section, and Page Properties
- Controlling Page Breaks in Printed Output
- Special Fields
Creating and Editing Queries:
- Understanding Queries
- Editing Queries
- Building and Running a New Query
Restricting Data with Query Filters:
- Simple Query Filters
- User Defined Single Value Query Filters
- Pre-Defined Query Filters
- Using Query Prompts
- Filtering Data
- Sorting Data
- Ranking Data
- Grouping Data Values
- Setting Conditions (Alerters)
- Inserting Simple Calculations
Creating Formulas and Variables:
- Adding a Formula to a Block
- Understanding the Difference Between a Formula and a Variable
- Defining a Formula as a Variable
- The v_ Convention for Naming Variables
Who is this course for?
Those looking to use SAP BusinessObjects for Web Intelligence reporting. No experience is necessary.
Who should attend this Business Intelligence Training Course?
This Web Intelligence Reporter course is suitable for designers who need to access and investigate collaborative information using InfoView and Web Intelligence.Prerequisites
There are no prior requirements for this training course, so anyone can attend.
Knowledge of Web Intelligence reporting will help those involved in marketing and sales, especially those reporting to other members of staff including senior management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.