Global Management Academy Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This comprehensive online course will help you plan for, structure and conduct business negotiations to deliver value for your organization, and to maintain positive working relationships with the other parties.
How much value is your organization leaving on the table? What opportunities are being missed by people who engage daily in negotiations with their clients, suppliers, peers, bosses and teams? Every year poor and inconsistent negotiating skills and process can cost major organizations millions of dollars from the bottom line, and significant time and opportunity cost.
The course provides you with a best practice framework and toolkit for managing successful business negotiations you will learn to plan for and control the stages of a negotiation, and gain the outcomes you seek without confrontation.
Get the edge and become truly successful in business negotiations.
- Applying a structured approach to Negotiations
- Preparing for Negotiations (WATNA / BATNA / ZAP and ZOPA)
- Understanding a win-win approach to negotiating
- Preparing your negotiating strategy
- Establishing your Negotiating Style and Profile
- Applying a strong Opening Position
- Controlling the flow of information
- Effective Bargaining
- Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Handling Objections and Overcoming Impasses
- Managing Movement and moving to a win-win solution
- Building terms of agreement
- Negotiating outside the meeting room
- Closing your negotiations successfully.
- Networking for Success
Learning with Global
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
You will have access to your course for 90 days from the date of purchase
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.