**Business Marketing ** Business Marketing Level 4. Take the first step towards becoming the next leading marketing guru, with our exclusive Marketing. Discover what it takes to succeed in this competitive yet incredibly enjoyable specialist field. Capitalise on your creativity and work towards a rewarding marketing career, with this advanced Marketing from Staff Training Solutions!
Businesses worldwide rely on effective and efficient marketing strategies to remain viable. With such enormous competition spanning all sectors, the effectiveness of any brand’s marketing strategy will ultimately determine its success. Consequently, qualified and capable marketing managers who know exactly how to deliver the right message represent invaluable business assets. Marketing plays a key role in determining which businesses gain a competitive edge, along with which brands struggle to survive. As a marketing expert, it’s your job to present the company’s products and services in a way that’s irresistible to its target audience.
Get it right and you could be looking at the most incredibly lucrative and satisfying marketing career for life!
If interested in joining the contemporary marketing sector, our exclusive Marketing represents a great starting point. Find out what powerful and influential marketing is all about, develop the skills and knowledge it takes to succeed in marketing and build the confidence to take your career to the highest possible level. Join a marketing firm, work within the marketing department of an established business or build your own marketing agency from the ground up.
Whatever it takes to breathe life into your marketing career aspirations, you can count on Staff Training Solutions to make it!
Business Marketing - Course Benefits
Study with Staff Training Solutions for an advanced Business Marketing and gain access to a series of exclusive benefits, which include:
- An insightful, comprehensive introduction to contemporary marketing, delivered by leading academics and industry veterans.
- Freedom from deadlines and time restrictions, allowing every candidate to study at their own pace and create their own study schedule.
- Comprehensive access to our dynamic online learning platform from anywhere in the world with no geographical restrictions.
- The committed support of your own personally-assigned tutor, alongside the wider STS student support team.
- Provision of all learning resources, study materials and digital textbooks required to successfully complete the course.
Our highest-level BusinessMarketing has been designed to lay the strongest possible foundation, upon which to build an extraordinary marketing career. The primary objective of the course is to familiarise candidates with the mechanics of contemporary marketing, the responsibilities of marketing professionals and how to step confidently into a marketing role for the first time. Suitable for existing and prospective marketers alike, the course introduces every essential aspect of the marketing profession in a structured and digestible manner.
A series of 13 modules gradually guide candidates through the planning, implementation, monitoring and optimisation of professional-quality marketing campaigns. Course content includes a breakdown and examination of the marketing mix, an introduction to audience research and market analysis, an overview of the product life cycle, how branding and packaging can affect marketing effectiveness, how advertising differs from marketing and various other key concepts.
Candidates who successfully complete our advanced Business Marketing take away countless new skills and competencies, which include:
- A comprehensive understanding of the role and value of marketing
- The responsibilities and daily duties of the professional marketer
- Advanced audience research and market analysis skills
- How to create effective and influential marketing messages
- The mechanics and value of strategic market segmentation
- Identification of audience behaviours and trends
- The ability to plan and execute high-quality marketing strategies
- An understanding of the difference between marketing and advertising
- Significantly improved personal selling skills
- The opportunity to pursue a marketing career at an advanced level
The content of this high-level Business Marketing is distributed over 13 concise units, which conclude with an assessment to be completed online. You’lll be provided with full support from your personally-assigned tutor along the way, along with the rest of the STS student support team whenever you need us.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Marketing
- Module 2 – The Marketing Environment
- Module 3 - Markets and Market Segmentations
- Module 4 - Consumer Behaviour
- Module 5 - Market Research
- Module 6 - Marketing Planning
- Module 7 - Product Development and Product Lifecycle
- Module 8 - Product Pricing Strategies
- Module 9 - Branding and Packaging
- Module 10 - Channels of Distribution
- Module 11 - Promotion Mix
- Module 12 - Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
- Module 13 - Advertising and Publicity
Who is this course for?
We’ve designed this Business Marketing to appeal to existing and prospective marketing professionals alike. Those already working in a marketing capacity could find this course useful in pursuit of promotions to higher-level positions. Likewise, anyone interested in securing their first marketing role could find targeted studies invaluable. From entrepreneurs to small business owners to marketing managers at all levels, studying the intricacies of contemporary marketing comes highly recommended.
Staff Training Solutions offers a comprehensive range of dynamic distance learning programs for ambitious candidates and professionals worldwide. We go the extra mile to ensure our marketing courses are as flexible and accessible as possible, with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. Enrolment is open 365 days a year and with no geographic restrictions, you’re free to study from anywhere in the world at a pace that suits you.
Capitalise on the committed support of the STS student support team and take that first important step to the rewarding marketing career you know you’re capable of!
There are no specific entry requirements to successfully enrol on our Business Marketing. However, candidates must meet the following basic criteria:
- A strong understanding of the English language
- Be aged at least 16 years of age at the time of enrolment
- The ability to manage your own time and workload
- Creativity and plenty of imagination
Candidates who successfully complete this advanced Marketing and Advertising may choose to pursue a variety of positions within the industry. Consider establishing your own marketing agency from scratch, explore a range of popular marketing job titles including:
- Market Research Assistant
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Associate
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
On average, how long would this course take if you work full time?
Dear Lorrily, All our courses are fully flexible for maximum convenience. You can complete our Business Marketing course in around 3 to 12 months’ time. It all depends on your existing knowledge and how much time you invest in your studies. There are no specific time restrictions or deadlines – you’re in complete control.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.