Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (RQF) Awarded by Qualifi Ltd
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (Qualifi) ll Regulated Qualifications ll University Progression Routes.
Are you looking for Business & Management Qualification?
Like to get into the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject?
Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is the best Qualification for you.
First step towards Becoming a Certified Business Manager with Inspire London college's Business Management course.
Business Management course is a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management for the beginners who want to pursue their career in Business Management. Business Management or Business Administration Courses are in great demand, especially in a professional career.
Inspire London College is offering this Level 3 Diploma in Business Management course for the learners who want to achieve a professional Diploma in business management or business administration for their future career or ongoing academic career. or further study.
This business management level 3 diploma course will introduce the learners with the basics of Business Management and administration and will enable the students to achieve Business Management, Level 3 Diploma in Business Management after successful completion of this course.
This is an accredited qualification Level 3 Diploma in Business Management and you will receive an accredited qualification from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Be the first to get an Accredited Qualification with Inspire London College.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is intended to offer the learners a better education and experience in business management. Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is an accredited, and Ofqual regulated qualification which will enable you to understand the discipline of business management in detail.
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will facilitate the learners for academic as well as professional development. Form this qualification (Business Management) Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Business Management Course Benefits of Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (RQF)
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Accredited Qualification* Level 3 Diploma in Business Management from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
Learning Objectives of Business Management Level 3 Course
After successful completion of Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (Diploma) the learners will be able to;
- Know different types of Businesses and their ownership and the different types of stakeholders.
- Understand how businesses are organised and how they can achieve their goals.
- Identify legal, political, and social factors that can affect businesses.
- Know how human resources are managed.
- Know the internal and external factors involved in human resources planning in the organisation.
- Know how organisations manage and measure employee performance.
- Understand know how an organisation motivates its employees.
- Understand the purpose of managing physical and technological resources.
- Identify ways to access different sources of finance.
- Know the importance of marketing in an organisation.
- Understand marketing research and planning.
- Understand different types of business information and how to present business information effectively.
- Know how to communicate business information using appropriate methods.
- Understand how health and safety legislation and regulations affect a business working environment.
- Know the requirements for healthy, safe, productive working conditions.
Course Outline of Level 3 Diploma in Diploma in Business Management.
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management learner must have to achieve six different modules.
These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules each contains ten credit hours.
Qualification structure of Business Management Level 3
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is a 60 credit qualification and to achieve diploma learners must have to complete the 6o credit hours.
These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules each contains ten credit hours. Four modules containing 40 credit hours are mandatory while two modules will be on the choice of learners from optional modules.
Mandatory Units of Business Management Level 3
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
Optional Units of Business Management Level 3
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
Who is this course for?
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will facilitate the learners for academic as well as professional development.
Further, you will be able to progress for Level 4 Diploma in Business Management.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements to get enrol for Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (RQF).
- Solid knowledge of the English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.
- Learners who have a genuine desire to succeed
After successful completion of Level 3 Diploma in Business Management the learner will be able to progress for:
- QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in a related subject; or
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will facilitate the learners for academic as well as professional development.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.