Level 2 Certificate in Business Management
Certificate in Business Management course will serve the students with extensive knowledge of business management including the roles and responsibilities of the business managers in modern organisations. Certificate in Business Management will introduce the learners with different business operations such as HR management, performance management, risk analysis, evaluation and management and customer relationship management and will define the role of business managers in all these operations. Further the students can learn that how teams are established within an orgnisation and how they are managed effectively. UK PDA’s Level 2 Certificate in Business Management is the best way for achieving the theoretical as well as practical knowledge and skills about the business and business management. In modern businesses, the business administrator or business managers are the key people that contribute effectively towards the success of the organisations and are considered as the leaders in modern management approaches. UK PDA has designed this course with a professional approach that will serve the candidates with effective knowledge and essential skills that are in-demand in modern organisations.
Level 2 Certificate in Business Management is 50 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Business Management learner must have to achieve minimum 5 units with 50 Credits.
- Introduction to Business Management
- Basics of Human Resource Management
- Basics of Customers Relationship Management
- Basics of Performance Management
- Basics of Risk Management
The following is included for online study with UK PDA
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Business Management and factors included in it
- Know and understand the process of communication in between different levels at organisation and major hurdles in the communication process
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Human Resource Management in managing the people at organisation
- Get the understanding of resource management in the organisation
- Understand the importance of effective Customers Relationship Management and its impacts on the business
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for a Certificate from UK PDA:
Certificate of Completion from UK PDA (PDF format only) = £22
Certificate of Completion from UK PDA (Hard copy) = £39 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This course is specifically designed for the students who have deep interests in business management and want to explore the business world and its administration. The course will facilitate the newcomers to establish an astonishing career in business management with this skills and knowledge based course. The candidates who want to start their own business or already running a small business can be benefited with this course. Students seeking to get a higher degree in business administration can also take this course as a foundation.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After successful completion of this course the learners can find a number of career paths. Typical career path that will be available include;
- Office Manager
- Business Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.