Business Management Course
On course completion students can claim accredited certificate by paying £35 accreditation... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
This entry level Business management course gives a comprehensive introduction to business management. Students explore wide range of topics on this business management course including ; what exactly the business manager does, how the responsibilities are shared among management teams, what are the various types of business. Organisational structures are also investigated in detail. Overall the course gives you the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices behind key business management subjects. Highlights of the course include; introduction to business management, the duties and responsibilities of business managers, workforce deployment and long-term performance management.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
On successful completion of this course the learners should be able to;
- Explain a general overview of business management in a contemporary setting,
- Discuss the duties and responsibilities of a project manager.
- Investigate the organisational structures along with different business types and small business creation.
- Explore the effective and efficient management of business operations,
- Investigate functions, objectives and advantages of strategic performance management.
The business course online is divided into three modules:
Module 1 - Introduction to Business Management
Module 2 - Managing Business Operations
Module 3 - Performance Management
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Newcomers to business management
- Anyone considering starting their own business
- Existing small business managers
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic back ground can enrol on this course.
- Business Consultant
- Business Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.