Stanmore School of Business
This diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector.
The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Tutor support via Live Chat / Email
- Pay in easy Instalments
- Assignment based assessments
- UK and International students can apply
- OfQual Qualification number :603/1051/0
- UK Credits : 60
- ECTS Credits : 30
Level 3 Diploma - Business and Innovation
- View Book - download
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diploma is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. The learners on completing the Level 3 Diploma will able to progress to the
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Management or
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
The qualification will:
prepare learners for employment; and
support a range of roles in the workplace.
The qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Learners are required to complete six units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Diploma requires 3 Mandatory Units and a minimum of 2 Optional Units:
- Innovation for Business: 10 Credits
- English for Business Communication: 10 Credits
- Thinking Entrepreneurially: 10 Credits
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning: 15 Credits
- Entrepreneurial Marketing: 15 Credits
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting: 15 Credits
Assessment via assignments:
Assessment will be done via submission of assignments. Assignments will contain a question strand for each of the given unit’s learning outcomes. The assignment questions will require learners to draw on real organisations to illustrate their answers.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship (60 credits). This qualification is listed on UK Government's register of qualifications - OfQual.
The qualification is ideal for those looking for employment/ career in following areas :
- Business Consultant
- Corporate Recruiter
- Management Analyst
- Market Research Analyst, Mid-Level Management, New Venture Developer
Who is this course for?
The qualification is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but equally appropriate for full- time learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment.
It provides a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required across a number of generic sectors. It also allows specialist development through the optional units.
The qualification will help to prepare professional staff and managers of the future provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply to all business, innovation and entrepreneurial contexts; and allows students to select specialisms in the Optional units.
The candidates will be expected to hold any of the following:
- This is an open entry programme/ no prior qualification required to apply.
- Learner should be of 16 years of age or above at the time of application.
Upon completing this Level 3 diploma, learners can progress to
- Level 4 qualification, or
- Enrol for BA (Hons) Business Management Degree course via Stanmore School of Business at reduced fee.
Visit Stanmore School of Business website and chat with the admissions officer or email Stanmore School of Business.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.