Business: Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management is the process of recruitment and development of employees to make them more valuable and beneficial for the organization. It is designed with respect to boost employee performance in service of an individual’s strategic goals. Human Resource Management is primarily concerned with the supervision of the employees within organization, concentrating on policies and on plans.
It includes conducting job analysis, hiring the right people for the job, planning recruits needs, orienting and training, providing incentives and bonuses, managing salaries, assessing performance, determining quarrel, and breaking communicating barriers with all workers at all levels.
An organisation never builds a good team of professionals in the absence of good human resources. The key role of HRM team includes hiring people; train them, encouraging employees, performance appraisals, workplace communication and safety etc.
This insightful unit offers a complete introduction to Human Resource Management and describes the relationship between HRM and organizational performance along with the evaluation of the objectives of human resource management and responsibilities of the personnel.
Functions of the HRM and code of ethics of human resources are also covered in-depth. Discover how analyze the relationship between HR practices and their outcomes for the individual and the organization.
Business: Human Resource Management
After the completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by “Human Resource Management”
- Describe the relationship between HRM and organisational performance
- Evaluate the objectives of human resource management and responsibilities of the personnel
- Analyse the relationship between HR practices and their outcomes for the individual and the organisation.
Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Functions of the Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Code of Ethics of Human Resources
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
Who is this course for?
• Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs,
• People seeking to expand their career opportunities
• Existing employees looking to develop their CPD
• Office workers at all levels
• Team Leaders and supervisors
• Entrepreneurs planning to start their own business
This is a standalone course and assumes no prior knowledge.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.