Add to basket or enquire
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. This comprehensive course bundle covers the fundamentals of accounting and finance, providing a solid understanding of the critical concepts and practices in both areas. The course is designed for individuals seeking careers in finance, accounting, or business and for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to manage their finances effectively.
The courses cover financial statements, bookkeeping, and taxation, providing participants with a solid understanding of the accounting process and how it impacts the financial health of a business. In addition, the Business Finance component covers financial analysis, investment decisions, and risk management, providing participants with the tools they need to make informed financial decisions for their businesses.
The courses are taught by skilled instructors who bring their practical expertise to the classroom, providing participants with valuable insights and best practices in accounting and finance.
Upon completing the course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in accounting and finance. You will be equipped to make financial decisions for your businesses or pursue careers in finance and accounting.
Get started by enrolling today!
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Develop skills in VAT, Tax Accounting & financial analysis, and decision-making.
- Learn about investment strategies and risk management.
- Master Microsoft Excel and Business Analysis skills.
- Gain knowledge of tax laws and regulations in the UK.
Courses are included in this Bundle:
- Course 01: Make Business Plans: Forecasting and Budgeting
- Course 02: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- Course 03: Financial Analysis
- Course 04: Certificate in Corporate Finance: Profitability in a Financial Downturn at QLS Level 3
- Course 05: Investment Banking
Course 01: Make Business Plans: Forecasting and Budgeting
Introduction & Fundamentals
- Why Budget and Forecasts
- Is budget planning a paper exercise
- Operational and Financial Budget
Detail Budget Requirement
- Components – Revenue Budgets
- Components – Cost Budget
- Qualitative Aspects
Process of making budget
- Process of Budgeting – Logical Steps
- Revenue Budget – What Information do we need to make revenue budgets
- The example we used in class to demonstrate a broad process in budget and planning
- Cost Budget Process – Link from revenue and operational plan
- Cost Budget Process – Other aspects
Course 02: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- Lesson 01: Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Lesson 02: Financial Statement Analysis for Corporate Finance
- Lesson 03: Time Value of Money Concepts
- Lesson 04: Interest Rates
- Lesson 05: How to Value Stocks
- Lesson 06: Stock Valuation
- Lesson 07: Risk and Returns in Capital Management
- Lesson 08: Cost of Capitals – Fundamentals
- Lesson 09: Cost of Capital and Effect of Leverage
- Lesson 10: Systematic Risk and Portfolio Returns
- Lesson 11: Investment Decision Rules and Calculating Cash Flow
- Lesson 12: Working Capital Management – Part 1
- Lesson 13: Working Capital Management – Part 2
Course 03: Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis Objectives
- Financial Analysis Methods in Brief
- Ratio Analysis
- Gross Profit Operating Margin Ratios
- Net Profit Expense Control Ratios
- Classroom Discussion for some other expenses
- Use of Profitability Ratio to Understand Competitive Advantage and Business Models
Section-3. Return Ratio
- Return on Assets and Fixed Assets
- Return on Capital Employed
- Case Study Analysis of three telecom companies
- Cautions for using return ratios on face value
- Ratios which help to understand how efficiently assets are used
- How do we measure the utilisation of assets not recorded in the Balance Sheet
Section-4. Liquidity Ratio
- Liquidity Ratio to understand the Risk inherent in companies
- Long Term Liquidity Ratios
- Financial Analysis Measure meant to understand efficiency in other operations
- Summarise – Ratios used for operational analysis
- Dupont Analysis to understand opportunities in optimising return on equity
Section-6. Detecting Manipulation
- Detecting Manipulation in Accounts – Fake Sales
- Detecting Manipulation – Wrong Depreciation and others
- Pricing Decisions
- How to make Capex Decisions
Course 04: Certificate in Corporate Finance: Profitability in a Financial Downturn at QLS Level 3
- Module 1 – Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Module 2 – Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- Module 3 – Analysis of the Financial Statement
- Module 4 – Capital Budgeting
- Module 5 – Financial Risk-Return Tradeoff
- Module 6 – Profitability During Financial Downturn
- Module 7 – Managing Profitability in Financial Downturn
- Module 8 – Corporate Finance Regulations
- Module 9 – Career Path in Corporate Finance
Course 05: Investment Banking
- Module 1: Introduction to Investment Banking
- Module 2: Structure and Side of Investment Banking
- Module 3: Valuation Methods in Investment Banking
- Module 4: Leveraged Buyout (LBO)
- Module 5: Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Module 6: Merger and Acquisition
- Module 7: Ethics in Investment Banking
Who is this course for?
This course bundle is ideal for individuals seeking careers in finance, accounting, and business, as well as for employees, entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to manage their finances effectively. In addition, the course is suitable for individuals with little or no experience in accounting or finance and those seeking to expand their knowledge in these areas.
Anyone can enrol in this course.
Our course will help you in various professions. Here is a list of finance and accounting-related professions in the UK:
- Financial Analyst - £30,000 - £50,000
- Accountant - £30,000 - £50,000
- Financial Manager - £50,000 - £80,000
- Business Analyst - £40,000 - £60,000
- Tax Specialist - £40,000 - £60,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.