Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
If you’ve ever had an awkward moment where: o You aren’t sure which fork to use. You don’t know which side plate is yours, You’ve ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words… Then you know just how agonising such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This course will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Effective networking, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- How to dress appropriately for every business occasion
- How to feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- How to feel more confident of your business communication in every situation
- That extra edge that establishes trust and credibility
What Topics are Covered?
- Business etiquette basics
- The handshake
- Business card etiquette
- The skill of making small talk
- Do you remember names?
- Making that great first impression
- Dress for success
- Business dining
- E-mail and telephone etiquette
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included