Add to basket or enquire
Business Etiquette course
Business Etiquette course Level 1 Endorsed Certificate of achievement.
If you’ve ever had an awkward moment where:
- You aren’t sure which fork to use,
- You don’t know which side plate is yours,
- You’ve ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Certificate of achievement can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establish trust and credibility
Introduction to Business Etiquette
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Business Etiquette Basics
- The Handshake
- Business Card Etiquette
- The Skill of Making Small Talk
- Do You Remember Names?
- Making That Great First Impression
- Dress for Success
- Maintaining Your Positive Impression
Proper ways for Business Dining
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Business Dining
- E-Mail and Telephone Etiquette
- Note Writing Practice
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed Certificate of achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £45 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from CPD
Certificate of Completion from CPD (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.