Add to basket or enquire
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Do the right thing in business?
Business ethics or corporate ethics examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
On this course, you’ll examine in depth what business ethics is and why doing the right thing is important and, essentially, why ethical standards in the workplace matter. Four interactive modules guide users through realistic challenges such as social contracts, gifts and hospitality and their conflicts of interest, and a consideration of company values. The format of the course means that you can learn at your own pace and keep track of your progress.
Global Edulink offers professional and vocational online learning that fits in with your life. And, because our business is built on a reputation for high-quality learning and the results and achievements of our learners, we’re confident that this course will give you a full understanding of business ethics that, once learnt, can immediately be applied to the way in which you and your employees operate.
The course also helps employees recognise and confidently resolve ethical dilemmas that can arise as part of their day-to-day work. It’s high impact training developed to support ethical decision making within your workplace.
Global Edulink offers training and tools for individuals wanting to discover:
- The ethical challenges faced by large organisations
- Why business ethics is important for a successful business
- How ethical values can be embedded into business practice
- How to use a problem-solving approach to forming objective and moral decisions, and the assurance of sound, ethical business decisions
- An appreciation of the business case for ethics as it affects your company’s bottom line
- Ultimately, how to contribute to a fair, respectful, and inclusive work environment for all
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Business Ethics
1.BUSINESS ETHICS DEFINED
- Business Ethics Defined
- Types of Social Contracts
- Common Thinking Errors
- Definitions of Company Values
Having completed this course, you will be awarded Business Ethics by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The training course is designed to support employees at all levels, in organisations of any size and in any sector.
- Business Advisor
- Business Consultant
- Advisory Services Staff Consultant
- HR Business Partner
- General Counsel
- Corporate Governance Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Executive
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.