Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a Business Ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company's ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All these groups will have an effect on the way a company's ethics are developed.
It is a two-way street; the influence goes both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today. Ethics is very important, as news can now spread faster and farther than ever before.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Ethics?
- Module Three: Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Module Four: Employer / Employee Rights
- Module Five: Business and Social Responsibilities
- Module Six: Ethical Decisions
- Module Seven: Whistle Blowing
- Module Eight: Managerial Ethics
- Module Nine: Unethical Behaviour
- Module Ten: Ethics in Business (I)
- Module Eleven: Ethics in Business (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to learn about business ethics.You don’t need any special equipment for this course, just a PC or Mac to watch the videos and a pen to take notes. There are no prerequisites for this training, hence anyone can attend.
A laptop or PC
Advance business ethics
Questions and answers
Certification of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.