Business English and Communication
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
This Business English course will give budding professionals the knowledge and confidence they need to communicate effectively in an English language workplace.This course is a system that will allow you to communicate in English effectively, and not just your basic ideas, but your most complex ones. You will be able to get your message across, finally!
- Know how to improve your level of English and prepare to get your dream job
- Communicate naturally and precisely in English
- Use 20+ phrasal verbs and idioms correctly
- Speak with nuance and skill using phrasal verbs and idioms
- Get on demand video lectures on any device!
- Support from the course teacher – a corporate English language instructor
Do you struggle to understand some clients? Do some people talk too fast for you? Does this make you vulnerable to criticism and liable to make mistakes.
And, what about the social side of business? Your colleagues don’t just talk about data and drivers. There’s tons of joking around that you want to be a part of. But, the translating that’s going on inside your head keeps you on the outside.
English is the language of business and the language of the modern world. Take this course to take your place in it!
Natalie is an online language trainer for corporations including Chanel, BNP Paribas, Ford, Airbus and Coca Cola. She assesses individual language needs and provides practical strategies and language that help her clients succeed in professional situations.
She has successfully coached absolute beginners as well as clients with advanced levels and highly specific needs. Her clients work for departments including: Finance, IT, Production, Marketing, Administration, Human Resources, and Customer Service, among others.
Natalie taught ESL for 5+ years at at Mexico's prestigious Anahuac university.
She has an M.A. in International Business/Global Studies from Ewha University in South Korea. She has a B.A. in Psychology from Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.
Natalie has worked and lived in Canada, Korea, the U.S. and Mexico and works daily in English, French and Spanish.
Part 1 – Introduction
Part 2 – Start using phrasal verbs and idioms!
Look forward to
Part 3 – Success
Knock it out of the park
Step up to the plate
Part 4 – Support
Part 5 – Jumping
Jump through hoops
Jump the gun
Part 6 – Too easy
A piece of cake
The ball is in your court
Part 7 – Getting tricky
Down to the wire
Keep something under wraps
Part 8 – Aggravation
Pass the buck
Watch out for
Step on someone’s toes
Part 9 – The end
In the homestretch
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Those who need to communicate more effectively in their role
- Who want to improve their English to get a new job
- Non-native English speakers looking to work abroad for an international company
Requirements – set aside 15-20 mins to complete each of the 20 assignments
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.