Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Business Development and Administration TQUK Endorsed Diploma (Level 7)
- Endorsed Level 7 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Today, all the business entities are looking to grow their network and expand the business in which the business development act a link. This Business development and Administration course of higher level is specifically designed by considering the demands of modern business organisations. Business Development course of higher level and superb quality, endorsed by reputable awarding body, will be promising for you - if you want to start a career in business administration, or seek advancements in career, or you want to start own business.
Business of any nature requires the professionals having knowledge and experience in diverse fields including HR Management, Time Management, Business Ethics and most importantly the Risk Management. This course of business development and administration, prepared by considering all aspects of business development, will supply you with theoretical and practical knowledge of Human Resource Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Business Ethics, Supply Chain Management and 11 more modules of same importance.
In addition to higher quality of course, ILC professional tutors will support you throughout the course. All the modules of Business Development and Administration course are assessed by online quizzes (MCQ’s) which takes less time to complete but helps to retain the learning for long time.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor – who will provide all-inclusive assistance through online mediums.
Course Outline of Business Development and Administration
Level 7 Business Development and Administration Diploma is TQUK Endorsed Certificate. To achieve TQUK Endorsed Diploma of Level 7 Business Development and Administration learner must have to achieve 16 Modules with 160 Credits.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
Module 2: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
Module 3: Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
Module 4: Change Management
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
Module 5: Business Acumen
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Module 6: Business Ethics
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module 7: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
Module 8: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
Module 9: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 11: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
Module 12: Crisis Management
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Module 13: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module 14: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
Module 15: Supply Chain Management
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
Module 16: Contract Management
- Identify contract elements
- Understand ethical contract management
- Calculate value
- Negotiate contracts
- Create basic amendments
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to ILC Moodle Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third time at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Moodle Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £50
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £70 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma "Level 7 Diploma in Business Development and Administration" from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £125 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Business Development and Administration the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Business Development and Administration can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Business Development and AdministrationCertificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Business Development and Administrationis required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.