Do you make this mistake? One of our collaborators, marketing manager of a big pharmaceutical corporation, told us once a funny story about his participation in a business event that began with a cocktail.
He was talking with a client when he suddenly heard an old lady telling loudly to one of his colleagues: “Sir, even my husband who is half deaf, is a better conversation partner than you!” and she turned her back sulkily.
All the people around them stopped for a moment from talking, feeling amused by her reply. Our collaborator found out later that the lady reacted like that because his colleague asked her something about a topic to which the lady had already replied, showing that he wasn’t listening to her, probably focusing on who was passing by.
Do you make this mistake of not listening to the person who is talking to you? You know, listening is completely different from hearing. Listening is more an attitude, a desire to understand what is communicated.
Many of us don’t listen carefully and most often they just pretend. This is why they create a lot of trouble in their relationships with others. When we listen to others, we satisfy their need of feeling important and appreciated.
Do you want to be more confident and convincing when you speak in front of other people? Do you want others to look for your company and share their secrets?
Do you want to know how to write with impact or understand what others think about you even when they don’t say a word?
How would it be to easily approach others and to make them do exactly what you want just by telling them the right words? What a pleasant feeling to be treated by others with kindness and warmth. Do you want to know how you can achieve that?
Now you can find the answers to all the questions above and not only, by enrolling to this online course.
The Business Communication Full Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced public speakers, managers, sales professionals, PR specialists, psychologists and lawyers.
What differentiates the people who always get what they want from those who don’t is their ability to recognize an opportunity when they see it and to take action.
Now you have the opportunity of mastering the communication skills from basics to advanced without necessarily having any prior knowledge.
Enroll to the Business Communication Full Course and take full advantage of this opportunity!
You will know how to:
- Use the secret that can turn you into the best conversation partner
- Communicate with the most difficult people you know
- Be more convincing when you talk on the phone
- Easily make small talk in order to get close to others
- Get rid of the fear of speaking in public and make your speech more persuasive
- Write an impact business letter that sells using the 3A communication technique
- Deal with the complaints from the unsatisfied customers
- Speak your customers’ language by using the 3 communication patterns
- Use the Rapport in order to easily approach your clients
- Improve your persuasion skills using 8 techniques of hypnotic and meta language
- Communicate better using the different approaches depending on the 3 roles from Transactional Analysis
- Get on the same wavelength with others using the 5 motivational drivers
- Use with diplomacy the right words in the most difficult and delicate situations
- Use the Socratic questions for getting valuable information from your customers
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them in order to awaken the interest, enthusiasm and good will of your interlocutors
- Turn the ordinary answers to greetings into memorable replies
- Apply 6 valuable tips that can help you increase your prestige through an image that inspires trust
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using only a few words but the most effective ones
- Use the 9 most effective negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation
…and so much more
What do I get from this Business Communication course?
- 276 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 39 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 28 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 50 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How to Use Communication to Be Successful and Have Better Relationships
1.1. The reasons why good communication is vital as the air that we breathe
1.2. The 6 key elements that enable communication
1.3. Step by step to an effective business communication
1.4. How to break the harshest barriers in business communication
1.5. How to communicate with the most difficult people
Module 2 - The 9 Biggest Secrets for Mastering Verbal Communication
2.1. The 5 essential rules for an efficient communication
2.2. The secret that can turn us into the best conversation partners
2.3. The foundation of a memorable conversation - The Common Ground
2.4. How we can easily cope with disagreements
2.5. The golden reply that helps us defuse any quarrel
2.6. How we can be more persuasive on the phone
2.7. Quick guide to easily make small talk in any circumstance
2.8. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
2.9. The magical ingredients of the persuasive speech
Module 3 - How to Write Better in Order to Fulfill Your Goals Every Time
3.1. When we need written communication in business
3.2. What we must know about the written communication that produces results
3.3. The main documents we use in written communication within the company
3.4. How to write business letters that sell using the 3A technique
3.5. The perfect lines for a business letter easy to conceive
3.6. How to know better our business partners by interpreting their handwriting
3.7. What secrets can reveal our business partners’ signature
Module 4 - Know What People Think About You Decoding Their Body Signals
4.1. How we can “read” the others’ eyes
4.2. What conveys the mouth of others about them when they don’t speak
4.3. What are the clues that a head movement can give
4.4. The 7 essential emotions and how to easily recognize them on everyone’s face
4.5. A trio which reveals more than it should: arms, hands and palms
4.6. Legs that speak. How we can learn their specific signals
4.7. How to use body posture to be more persuasive and what is the winner’s posture
4.8. Tactile communication or how we can have a memorable handshake
Module 5 - The 6 Golden Languages of Nonverbal Communication
5.1. Paraverbal language - What is the right voice in business communication
5.2. The language of silence - What are the situations when silence is priceless
5.3. The language of space - What are the appropriate distances between people
5.4. What the language of personal appearance, clothing and accessories says about us
5.5. The language of time - What is the impact of punctuality in business meetings
5.6. What we secretly communicate to others through colors
Module 6 - How to Know More About Others by Analyzing Their Physiognomy
6.1. How to find out how much self-confidence a person has by analyzing their feet physiognomy
6.2. What body physiognomy tells us about how responsible is a person
6.3. Head physiognomy tells us what kind of person we are dealing with
Module 7 - How to Build a Strong Team Communication
7.1. How do you know if you are a member of a simple group or a team?
7.2. The 5 key ingredients of a successful team
7.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
7.4. The phases in the life of a team and in what phase we can get the best results
7.5. The large corporations’ method to have the most effective team meetings
7.6. How to communicate with the “Omniscient” Linda, “Prize” Lisa and the rest of the team
7.7. How to use feedback to achieve involvement and the 360 degree feedback to progress
Module 8 - How to Communicate With Customers to Win Them Forever
8.1. The practical reasons why communicating with customers is vital for any business
8.2. Follow-up for converting prospects into customers
8.3. The 3 most valuable techniques for assessing customer satisfaction and on what they are based
8.4. How to communicate with customers in negative situations in order to win them forever
Module 9 - Mastering the Secrets of Negotiation Like a Pro
9.1. When it is worth to negotiate
9.2. The 6 essential rules of a successful negotiation
9.3. What is your negotiation style and in which situations it is best to use it
9.4. The key stages of negotiation. How to be always prepared
9.5. How to earn the trust and respect of our negotiation partners
9.6. The essential communication skills of a negotiator
9.7. The most effective 9 negotiation techniques I have successfully used in practice
9.8. How to negotiate like a pro using the Superior Authority Technique
9.9. How to get the approval for a higher price using the Diversion Technique
Module 10 - How to Speak Our Interlocutor’s Language Using NLP Techniques
10.1. How to recognize the communication pattern of others in order to speak their language
10.2. What is the Rapport and how it helps us to approach the others easier
10.3. The concrete steps to create a Rapport with our conversation partner
10.4. How to become Masters of Persuasion using Hypnotic and Meta Language
Module 11 - Top Level Communication Techniques Using Transactional Analysis
11.1. How we can communicate better using the 3 roles from Transactional Analysis
11.2. How to communicate better with a person in the Child’s role
11.3. How to bring our interlocutor into a rational and mature state using the Adult role
11.4. How to easily recognize a person in the Parent’s role
11.5. How hybrid roles work and why some roles cannot be identified from the beginning
11.6. Use the motivational drivers for a bounce beyond the ordinary communication borders
Module 12 - Advanced Communication for the Most Successful People
12.1. The most Powerful Words for advanced communicators
12.2. What are the Socratic questions and how do they help us for a deep insight communication?
12.3. Why the Infested Words make our life a nightmare and how we can quickly get rid of them
12.4. How to respond to greetings in order to have perfect relationships
12.5. How to choose the best position when we communicate at a table/desk
12.6. 6 powerful methods to increase and communicate our prestige and professional value
- High quality courses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
Who is this course for?
This Business Communication Full Course is perfect for:
Professionals who work in a business or corporate environment
Customer Service Representatives
Those who work in, or are interested in working in a management role
People who are part in communications and human resources departments
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Anyone willing to communicate more effectively and persuasively
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Business Communication Full Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Public Relations Officer
Communication Department Head
Human Resources Manager
Recruitment and Hiring Manager
Business Development Manager
Social Media Specialist
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.