Add to basket or enquire
The Business and Admin Diploma course provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. Students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
This Business and Admin Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills will I gain?
- Learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- Learn how to produce standard documents.
- We will teach you about report and letter writing.
- Learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Become a master of data management and record keeping.
- Learn bookkeeping and payroll management.
- Study CV and cover letter writing.
- Gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- Gain knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals.
- Gain knowledge in leadership and management essentials.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. Job Functions And Description Of A Secretary/ And Pa
2. Diary Management
3. Business Reports And Letter Writing
3.1: Business Writing
3.2: Collaborative Business Writing
3.3: Proposal Writing
3.4: Business Ethics
4. E-Mails Writing Tips
5. Handling Confidential Documents
6. Successful Meeting Minutes
6.1: Meeting Management
7. Note Taking
8. Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
9. Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
10. Delivering Postal Mail
12. Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
12.1: Telephone Etiquette
13. Organising A Meeting
15. Invoicing/Petty Cash
16. Document Proofreading
17. Quickbooks For Payroll Management
18. Tips For Speed Reading
19. Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
20. Time Management
20.1: Event Planning
21. Motivating Employees
22. Typing Speed Development
22.1: Administrative Procedure
23. Microsoft Word
24. Microsoft Excel
25. Microsoft Powerpoint
26. Microsoft Outlook
27. Accounting And Bookkeeping
29. Budgets & Financial Reports
30. Communication Fundamentals
31. Communication Strategy
32. Emotional Intelligence
33. Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
34. Employee Recruitment
35. Leadership Essentials
36. Management Essentials
37. Safety In The Work Place
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Business and Admin Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Accounting professionals or finance managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the certificate provided at the end of the course recognised worldwide?
Dear Magdalena, Yes.CPD accredited Diploma in Business and Admin certificate will be provided upon your successful completion. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.