Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Business Analyst Training course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Business Analyst Training course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Business Analyst Training Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Business Analyst Training course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
The detailed curriculum outline of our Business Analyst Training course is as follows:
Module 01: Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Definition
- Business Analysis Context
Module 02: Business Processes
- Organisational Context
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Six Sigma
Module 03: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Introduction to Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Importance of Business Analysis Planning
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Module 04: Strategic Analysis and Product Scope
- Introduction Strategic Analysis and Product Scope
- What Is Strategy?
- Corporate Strategy Analysis
Module 05: Solution Evaluation
- Introduction to Solution Evaluation
- The Core Concept Model in Solution Evaluation
Module 06: Investigation Techniques
- Document Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases And Scenarios
Module 07: Ratio Analysis
- Basic Financial Statements
- Liquidity Ratios
Module 8: Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Introduction to Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Importance of Documentation
- Risk Assessment
Module 9: Career Prospect as a Business Analyst in the UK
- Future of Business Analyst
Once you’ve successfully completed your Business Analyst Training course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Business Analyst Training course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Business Analyst Training course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.