Gain your business analysis qualification today with our Business Analyst Course and soon you will be earning what you are worth.
The Business Analysis Foundation certificate is internationally recognised and awarded by the British Computer Society (BCS). The Business Analyst Course is perfect for those who would like to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of business analysis techniques and principles.
What an online education can offer you:
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace, anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘bite-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for technical interviews
Who is this course for?
Upon successful completion of your Business Analysis Foundation examination, we recommend studying the PRINCE2 Foundation training course.
This will encourage and equip you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a Project Manager.
No academic requirements are necessary to study this training package, however, an interest in business improvement will prove beneficial.
The Business Analyst Course is perfect for:
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers and their staff
- Business Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Anyone with an interest in Business Analysis
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.