£48,950 - Average Salary for Business Analysts (ITJobsWatch) - This could be yours!
Internationally recognised and awarded by the British Computer Society (BCS®), the Business Analysis Foundation certificate is for candidates who want to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
The course is approximately 20 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involving training programme. The Virtual Learning environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
PRINCE2® project management is used in approximately 50 countries worldwide! It is by far the most popular project management methodology used in the UK, in both the private and the public sectors.
Benefits of an online education:
- Ability to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam from home
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
The Business Analysis Foundation course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis principles and techniques.
Business Analysis Curriculum:
- What is Business Analysis
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Systems
- Modelling Business Processes
- Gathering the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Implementing Business Change
The PRINCE2®Foundation course confirms that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2®methodology to be able to work effectively and efficiently with, or as a member of, a project management team.
PRINCE2® Foundation Course Curriculum:
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 2
- Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- Mock Exam Simulator
Exams provided at additional cost – paid for when you are ready to book. This is to allow you to spread the cost of your studies. If requested, exam vouchers can be invoiced at the same time as course materials. ITonlinelearning students enjoy significantly discounted exam vouchers.
Our Course and Career Advisors are available to answer any questions you have and can also provide you with a Free Full Access Trial to properly evaluate our training. This one enquiry could elevate your life to levels you had never imagined were so simple to achieve! Don’t let the lack of a valuable qualification hold YOU back!
Who is this course for?
The Business Analysis Foundation and PRINCE2® Foundation certifications are for anyone who requires an understanding of Business Analysis and Project Management.
This includes business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand and learn more about the role.
There are no academic requirements when it comes to studying these courses to become a Business Analyst. Enquire now and our friendly Course and Career Advisors will assist you with your exact career needs. Remember to request access to our FREE demos which will give you an exact idea of how our quality online training is delivered to you.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.