Business Analysis Diploma
- Tutor is available to students
Are you looking to develop your skills in Business Analysis? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised UK Public College’s Diploma Course in Business Analysis. UK Public College, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course teaches you the broader context of an organisation and the business domain in which their work takes place. You will learn the insights into various financial, commercial and organisational issues.
The Business Analysis Diploma, helps participants gain a comprehensive review of Business Analysis, how to implement business changes that deliver benefits to an organisation, detailed coverage of the techniques for business process improvement, and much more.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn the concepts of Business Analysis in an organisation. You will also have a good understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
At the end of the course, students will be awarded the Business Analysis Diploma.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification.
The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
Business analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. These solutions may include improvement of business processes, accommodating/incorporating new processes or strategic planning and policy development. The person who performs this role of identification and determination is called a business analyst or BA.
Clients do not have the time to make the technical team understand how business operations, processes, compliance and competitors work; nor does the project manager have time to make business people understand how technology worked. This position of a BA actually fills this gap, to make the project successful.
Business Analysis is one of the most robust and in demand skill compared to the other skills, Following are the points which make Business Analysis unique and most sought skill among professionals.
- It is technologically independent.
- Having penetration to all the business domains.
- Offer better risk management and future planning to the organisations.
- Have a critical role to play in global offshore delivery model.
- As its nature is more business related so pay and perks are always on higher side than technology jobs, provide better job security, as in case of economic slowdown the role of Business Analysis team becomes more critical.
- Growth path is fastest, because nature of the job is Managerial.
- Gives better job satisfaction as one is involved in core analysis concepts and out of box thinking is always appreciable in this, and whatever you learn you apply in real time.
Students will study the following units
1. ENTERPRISE ANALYSIS
2. CREATING AND MAINTAINING THE BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE
3. CONDUCTING FEASIBILITY STUDIES
4. DETERMINING PROJECT SCOPE
5. PREPARING THE BUSINESS CASE
6. CONDUCTING THE INITIAL RISK ASSESSMENT
7. REQUIREMENTS PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
There are many benefits to earning a diploma in Business Analysis. Successful students of this program will develop skills in the key areas that are relevant to both the individual and the organisation. This knowledge will lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Also, successful students will learn the techniques, frameworks, and models used in business change and the commercial knowledge needed for business analysis, looking at business finance and organisational behaviour and so on.
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to College-going, Graduates, and Professionals interested in pursuing a career in Business Analysis.
- This course is open to business and IT professionals who want to demonstrate they have a detailed understanding of business analysis best practice.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to enrol on this course.
Business Analysis Diploma leads students to become a Business Analyst, Project Management Consultant, Strategic Planner, Business Consultant, and much more
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.