- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
Business analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. These solutions may include improvement of business processes, accommodating/incorporating new processes or strategic planning and policy development. The person who performs this role of identification and determination is called a business analyst or BA.
At the end of the course, students will be awarded the Business Analysis Diploma.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate issent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
Clients do not have the time to make the technical team understand how business operations, processes, compliances and competitors work; nor does the project manager have time to make business people understand how technology worked. This position of a BA actually fills this gap, to make the project successful. A professional with domain knowledge (finance, healthcare, service industry, manufacturing or FMCG) can work as a Functional Business Analyst and the technical team (IT, Engineering and systems) can work as Business Analyst/ Technical Analyst / Systems Analyst.
Business Analysis is one of the most robust and in demand skill compared to the other skills, Following are the points which make Business Analysis unique and most sought skill among professionals.
- It is technologically independent.
- Having penetration to all the business domains.
- Offer better risk management and future planning to the organisations.
- Have a critical role to play in global offshore delivery model.
- As its nature is more business related so pay and perks are always on higher side than technology jobs, provide better job security, as in case of economic slowdown the role of Business Analysis team becomes more critical.
- Growth path is fastest, because nature of the job is Managerial.
- Gives better job satisfaction as one is involved in core analysis concepts and out of box thinking is always appreciable in this, and whatever you learn you apply in real time.
Students will study the following units
1. ENTERPRISE ANALYSIS
2. CREATING AND MAINTAINING THE BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE
3. CONDUCTING FEASIBILITY STUDIES
4. DETERMINING PROJECT SCOPE
5. PREPARING THE BUSINESS CASE
6. CONDUCTING THE INITIAL RISK ASSESSMENT
7. REQUIREMENTS PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
No previous knowledge required
1. Business Analyst
2. Business Manager
3. Business Consultant
4. Project Analyst
5. Project Consultant
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.