Add to basket or enquire
To stay competitive in today’s fast paced economy, companies need to deliver innovations that meet business or market needs without spending time on the wrong problem or rework for missed requirements. This course provides students, regardless of their title, the essential business analyst skills necessary to identify the best solution.
Our Business Analysis Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn fundamentals of Business Analysis.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to verify and measure requirements.
- This course will teach you about the role of a business analyst.
- Having this course, you’ll gain most important skills of a Business Analysis.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn about critical thinking and decisions making.
- In this course, you’ll gain the best management and customer service skills.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in business analysis trends.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in business performance analysis.
Learners will have 365 daysaccess to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. BUSINESS ANALYSIS ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Initiation Phase
- Building the Requirement Plan
- Verifying and Measuring Requirements
- Testing Project Outcomes
- Exercise Files- Business Analysis Essentials
2. WHO IS BUSINESS ANALYST
- What is the Business Analyst
- Role of Business Analyst
- Influence of Business Analyst
- Most Important Skills of a Business Analyst
- Trends in Business Analysis
3. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- Business Performance Analysis
4. MODULE BOOK
- Module Book- Business Analysis
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Business Analysis Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director, Business analyst or project manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- QA, Office supervisor or team leader
- Businessman or Business Analysis
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Completing this online training course will show any potential employer that you are capable to carry out business analysis and this course knowledge can function in following career opportunities;
- Business Analysts and Systems Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Business Managers
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Is the certificate a CPD or CPD iAP certificate? Thank you
Dear Imran, Thank you for your clarification. Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Business Analysis Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with No additional cost. Kindly refer the course media section to preview the sample certificate learners will receive upon completion. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.